Dickyho 6inch 6X2 Pneumatic tire pulley

yes, they are M6 screws.

sweet! sign me up for a pair of pulleys then! theyre not on you ebay yet right?

Thanks for the support. yes, not on ebay yet.

Forsure getting 2 once they ready

@dickyho just ordered the 6x2 tires and intertubes. These are going to be great on the rough roads where I live .

Got you order, Thanks for the support.

1 Like

I’m also interested in the pneumatic kit. I’ll follow this thread, and you’ll let us know when it is out? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Me too! Im interested in this too! I have some cheap 8" pneumatics with metal pulley on them but im not sure i want to use them. Im going for the Evolve thing. Wanna switch em back to street wheels whenever i please. The 8"s have a 10mm inner diameter bearing and a hub width of 50mm. …No good.

1 Like

Got those pulleys. will put on ebay soon. D3C93A4151C34ACC62D86B62F7442D77 D53FDAEF2680A58CB8F9CD6F827EA218 DC2FA154CB42C4D38B8C7E082DBB6747

16 Likes

Im squealing like a little girl who got tix to BTS! =P

2 Likes

Awesome. Please put a link up when you list them…

Looks fantastic. Are you going to put the entire set? Wheels+pulleys+trucks+motor mounts, like you did for the airless tires?

yes, will do that!

1 Like

@ People who have bought this already, would you recommend the 60t over the 44t or vise versa?

Hold 2 for me

I have the airless 6" kit but regardless I would go for the 60T unless you’re really looking for higher top speed, sacrificing torque.

1 Like

this pulleys, production only need 5 days, so, plenty to go around!

2 Likes

@dickyho will these fit the aireless 6x2s?

i run 18/60 and the torque is good…im going to throw some 20t pulleys on soon cuz i want a lil more top end… the last time I jumped up 2 teeth on the motor on my street board there wasnt that big a notice in torque loss IMO

1 Like

you could drill holes on the wheel hub to install it. but I already have 60T pulley for the airless wheel, why need this ? 3CBA777C19F79ADB06CBE237FAF5CC69

1 Like