Dickyho 6inch 6X2 Pneumatic tire pulley

Removing the liability from selling is the only stress free way to run a business, imo :+1::+1:

1 Like

All good, that’s why I asked. I suppose I could just Pm him

Yeah I am $40 a piece. Not a big difference with all things considered

1 Like

No, it can not fit.

Sorry, still no plan of making 40 or 44T pulley for this wheel. it seems most people like to use 60T.

2 Likes
2 Likes

1pc of this 60T pulley, weighted 240g

When do you plan to start shipping? Total cost for the set, including shipping?

Sorry, don’t mean to be competition, I develop this after the airless wheel pulley. you ones done by CNC machining, of cause expensive than my.

3 Likes

I think need a week to 10 days.

ship to USA by USPS 1pcs 6us, 2pcs 8us

ship to USA by ARAMEX 1pcs 16us, 2pcs 20us

2 Likes

No problem :slight_smile:

I have this 44T pulley, can change it a little to fit the 6 inch pneumatic tire

428412D8D31A2256F57DD24EB74B3116 F376AD0E91FDF6131F6C25823BB260E5

1 Like

Is it possible to preorder the set? If so is just through your eBay?

Hi there @dickyho

How is a kit coming along for this pneumatic set up? I just checked your eBay store and the same non-pneumatic kit is there.

Thanks again for developing these pulleys!

DAGAD

1 Like

Hi. yes, OK to pre order. deal here or on ebay both OK.

Hi.yes, will have a kit coming along for this pneumatic set up. the price will be a little higher than the non-pneumatic kit, because the pneumatic having higher cost.

2 Likes

another great item and price from dicky! turn key with the metal pullety to peeps. Still loving my cheap ass setup…

not to mention if you get a flat tire this is way easier to change… may have to spring for the pulleys as well… with the cheap ass… the pulley fits to an adaptor which makes a tire/tube change an afternoon event

based on chat can you confirm the hole diameter works for us rolling off your “cheap ass” thread?

Hi. install holes dimentions on my pulley is as below. QQ%E5%9B%BE%E7%89%8720190323052106

would that be a M6 screw then for your setup?