Dickyho 5M 36T / 40T flywheel pulleys on ebay

Not complaining. Would be just great to have a second option, such as the ABEC pulleys come in different varieties. If I would use Caliber IIs TB218 or whatever life would be certainly easier. I got one of those fixed width axle stubs on my truck which are only 32 mm long. So, no support bearing / push fit would work, ever. Just the good old bolt-on …

So, how difficult can it be to make a hybrid push-fit / bolt-on pulley? Can’t be that hard???

1 Like

this is a 36T 12MM pulley. QQ%E5%9B%BE%E7%89%8720181024025612

The vex 42t don’t do it for you? ( I have your usb cord btw, sorry)

I feel the same way. just I have experienced some return cases on ebay, claim my pulley dose not fit for their caliber truck… even I already specificed those pulley having a 22mm bore, that why I have this thought to change the pulley. but I think I will keep them unchange…

Hey, do you still make those sick washers? That’s a Hella good price for these designs!

yes, still make those.

1 Like

I think bolt-on OR press-fit is the way forward. Half of them are bolt holes or you can not use the bolts and the other half are just smooth posts, like @anon42702729 showed above

Nobody uses 10 bolts on a Kegel pulley (typically 5), so why not using the other free holes for centering? I agree that the current bolt on solutions alone are tricky for a near wobble free alignment hence the extra pins similar to what Kuglis implemented :point_down: image

The idea is not as much to use the pins for alignment of bolts. The idea is being able to not use the bolts at all. But they can also help for aligning the bolts, though the bearings do a much better job of that.

I might end up using them on MoeStooge’s race wheels, but that’s about it. I like to have more torque on the Sixshooters so I only use the 60t or my 3d printed 48t for more top speed.

I don’t think you have my usb? If you do, you can probably keep it. :+1:

Yeah but I don’t care. We have already enough push fit options with support bearings for Kegel wheels. Go and buy these. I can’t use them and others with precision axle stubs neither. 5 pins for alignment is better than zero.

Please name-drop them. I’ve only seen the plastic (trash) Evolve ones and the metal 3D Servisas ones. The 3D Servisas ones are the only ones on the market that I know of

3d servisas and BKB

1 Like

@dickyho Why not include a picture in your ebay posting showing the filed truck? That should eliminate any confusion from buyers. Next time I file my son’s truck for your wheel pulley I’d be happy to snap a quick picture.

There’s a photo above

2 Likes

yes, will do that later…

1 Like

@dickyho , to be clear, have you changed anything about the design, or are these still 22mm bore? And will you please make a 44t version?

Edit: for abec core (of course)

Hi. those pulleys are still with 22mm bore, the design remain unchange.

yes, I could make 44T pulley, the question is, dose many people using 44T pulley? because I need to make some quantity…

1 Like

44t pulleys are quite popular!! And at your price, I would be interested in 4 units immediately :star_struck::grin: Could you do 17mm belt width? If so, I’ll take 4 for sure!

OK, will make some 44T pulleys for flywheels.

17mm belt need to custom make, which size , and how many pcs you need?

2 Likes