Deck Hook Quality

Looking into these as well though not sure if its a good idea if the board weighs around 30lbs

That last image I posted is their final version that holds up much better. But I stand by my thought that an Esk8 is a bit heavy and expensive to drop in case this or your backpack strap don’t hold up to the weight.

1 Like

My thoughts as well. I think when they advertised it to hold e-skates they didn’t account for beastly DIY boards that easily weigh over 20lbs and over. Guess I’m back at looking at those Obed bags :disappointed_relieved:

Obed if you have the need to carry an Esk8 often. The way this is designed, I can’t really put something like a laptop in my backpack. The weight of the board would push into whatever is in your bag

2 Likes

Best solution I’ve used IMO is just mall grabbing the front truck and rolling the board like a suitcase, or having a handle on the board. If you have time to fiddle with a strap because you need to carry your board for an extended time then you probably should just be riding it anyways. Unless ofc your board is dead or busted, but honestly that scenario is so uncommon for me it wouldn’t merit purchasing this for the off chance that my board stops working.

2 Likes

Can’t ride my board on a crowded subway orwhen it’s raining and wet up above ground , the obed bag have saved my two hands on numerous occasions in NYC