Dear NYC ESK8er Riding Up 23rd and 8th Today

Damn don’t have a board just yet still waiting on battery

well it’s NYC, there are so many skaters here we could have one every week! Just lmk when you have your board running and we can go skate!

Will do can’t wait to ride

it’s the greatest thing ever!

From what I hear and see in videos really really can’t wait it’s killing me I check my email every like hour to see if it shipped but It’s been silent onloop promised sometime by the end of the month so will wait and let you know when I get everything running

I’m in :grinning: 10 ch

Sent out a group pm to NYC esk8 riders, if you live in NYC and weren’t in it, I apologize, I just took people from this thread and various other people I know who ride in NYC. If you weren’t included, please let me know and you will be added!

You using a SPACE CELL?

Yea trying

Totally down for a meetup. Just set up the time and date.

Also, please wear a full on arms and legs pads if you’re going over 25 mph. Had another wipeout today because of uneven roads under Brooklyn bridge close to South St. Got abrasions on my left sides but overall ok. :weary:

@Nate get straps bro

What worries me about that is what if there is a board issue, or do an accidental power slide? I’d just be worried about now being able to hope right off. In a second I don’t always have time to just slide my feet out before hitting the ground. I think it would be REALLY fun though.

its no problem like u think. ive had rare wipeouts and my feet come right out. nothing to worry about if u dont strap too tight.

Nice, I really want to try it out on a board… just waiting for a test dummy right now

hehe u can try mine tom

1 Like

How do you like it? I thought about it but was told it’d be a bad idea since I can run it off if the board gets stuck in a pothole or something without straps. Kinda true, had 2 close encounter yesterday and was able to run it off buy it took a toll on my ankle though.

I really like it. It’s much safer for me. I was without straps for a while but kept bailing for remote glitches and bumpy sufaces. Now I never bail. If there’s a big hole I can jump over it because the board is strapped to me. U should do it.

Going to have to figure out a way to install the straps onto my Raptor. :yum: