DAVEga: Battery monitor, odometer, speedometer

Right and middle buttons reset your “text” screen stats when you hold it for a few seconds while left button toggles your screen type (you only have two set- max is 4 I believe).

Check where @pookybear? #noobsoz

Your cable pins that connect from DaVega to your unity’s uart port.

Ahh yes, they are connected.

20190608_142349

20190608_142457

I don’t remember whether

• Rx to RX
  • Tx to TX

Or

• Rx to tx
  • Tx to RX

I switched the white and yellow wires at the unity and the screen just showed white.

The information just doesnt seem to be getting through for some reason :frowning:

Do you at least see your battery voltage on the screen?

No, no info, it lights up correctly but no info at all, just 0.00

One last thing. I assume the white wires to left on the pic aren’t connected to anything while your 4 multi colored wires are connected to the unity.

Edit:

I’m dumb. I think those are for the switches.

Sorry man. I’m out of ideas. The only thing I could think of is to reflash the firmware. It could be corrupted? It could also be that maybe the new unity firmware is not compatible w the current DaVega version?

I’m using vesc6.

Yeah, they are the switches. I continuity checked every cable including switches and all seems good, i dont understand why i get no info :cry

20190608_144127

20190608_144141

In Vesc tool, you have ppm and Uart enabled right? I didn’t get a confirmation from you earlier.

In the app i set uart mode to 115200 baud, but thats it. Ppm mode is forward/brake. Is there another PPM setting? Should i use the vesc tool? Ive not tried that yet…

Yes. You should check it. Vesc tool.

Cool ok, ill go have a look (optimistic smiley)

I know it’s a given but make sure you use unity’s Vesc tool.

Here right? Which option?

20190608_145951

To the left, hit general under app

Yep

20190608_150335