DAVEga: Battery monitor, odometer, speedometer

Rule of mine is any post with github link gets automatic “like”

4 Likes

Nice one, thanks!

I got this beauty as a gift from @lrdesigns. :heart_eyes:

DSC01838

DSC01837

Thanks a lot, Luke. I’m not sure if the angle won’t be too much for my falcon, but this is definitely going on a build, even if I have to start a new one for it. :smiley:

18 Likes

Noice. Looks molded but must be sanded. I’ve printed out one of these as well and loving the form/function

1 Like

No sanding, SLA printing. Comes right outa the printer like that.

2 Likes

Ah yes SLA, makes sense :+1:

Here’s a CarbonFill lower with a Graphene top, will need some post-processing since the Graphene has to be dialled in. I’m aware both materials are conductive IMG_9448

1 Like

I was an early backer of the peachy printer because I love the idea of SLA. Lost my money and never got the product from Kickstarter :expressionless:

When do you think you’ll open this up to more folks? A little late but can definitely solder and assemble pretty easily. Thanks!

1 Like

Already did. Search this thread

2 Likes

Unfortunately I can’t edit the original post any more, otherwise I would put the 2nd batch link there so that it’s easier to find.

1 Like

Dude. He does some great work. This thing is beautiful!!! @lrdesigns you killed it! Thanks!!!

IMG_20190128_144504

9 Likes

@banjaxxed your print looks quite good for FDM, the design was never intended to be printed in FDM, how did it go with the overhangs, and there is some thin wall where the bolt holes go past the LCD?

1 Like

That is top notch it looks awesome.

Does anyone know if it will work with the MayTech dual 50A ESC? It’s based on the VESC 4.12 so I assume it will

If it has a spare uart port and uses standard firmware it should.

If it’s one of the 2 6 pin ports then it seems so, does it matter which side it’s connected to on a dual ESC? (Can I plug in 2?)

It doesn’t matter and yes, you can plug-in two.

I didn’t use support on the bottom, where this was a problem was the cable holes through the slant, a little bit of droop there but not bad and not seen the blowers and the filament helped. I got a little lucky

I saw the thin wall around the bolt hole, I may need to dress those up a bit as they were touched by plate build support

What you can do if find the post # and change the title of the thread and add the post # so it’s quicker to find