DARTH VAPOR street fighter & offroad version | 130KV | VESC6 FOC | 12S12AH (x2) | CUSTOM X-MOUNT & CARBON DECK cover

@TheFluffiest just the actual setup cost me around 1700€ … the all seens 2015 I didn’t (would) know :blush:

@DanSkates it’s an idea too, real wraping ! Whitpony did it under is custom vanguard. Could look/be good too

I move slowly on the enclosure, I have print the top, the bottow follow next WE. I had 20° riser to the Vertigo trucks :smile: it’s amazing of change, both visual - and ride I think !! It allows me to catch the lost height during the shortening of the wheelbase (also its design to work on 35° deck and I got around 15/20°, it should turn better now … cant wait to ride again !! :sweat_smile:)

2 Likes

plop!

Step by step :blush:

Good WE e-riders :v: :wink:

7 Likes

No way !!! :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Hey e-riderz !

I threw all the old wiring in bulk, on the deck to finally ride again :sunny: Deck and Wheelbase are shorter I add around 20° more to the Vertigo angle and the change is amazing ! (Wired at 1st but it turns and carves way better !!!) Also now the motors are higher, I love this new beasty style :smile:

Now it’s timing for holidays :v: :wink: (And waiting for the next GDI made from @Der6FingerJo awesome printed Drive !)

8 Likes

Yeah, good to see you ride again! Darth looks cool as ever :smiley:

2 Likes

Hey e-riders :star_struck:

I didn’t finish the funny box for the Wheelgames, but the Darth handle it pretty well (me … a bit less :sweat_smile: ) What an awesome & grateful WE with those friends & riders in this little gorgeous frensh town ! Super cool terrain (but not so cool the 1st time, by night, under the rain :smile: ) Some cool and hilarious photos :hatched_chick: E-SK8FR team Big Up for all !!!

a small step is done… a lot more to come … :

I cant access screw compression trucks - bad between two activity offroad/street slalom I have more than 38° mounting angle - so I compress to much the trucks Put back 8" wheels Insert LED between darthvapor bumber front and rear upgrade v6 fw to put off NRF (thx Pimousse for this input !) upgrade the old one with new metr.pro … manage cable one day … to follow … :v:

9 Likes

That was a fuc$#@ crazy week-end !! I couldn’t wait to see you again bro, so much fun and hilarious after-ride times.

Your planned improvements will be even more benefit for your ride, for sure ! We all learned a lot during this event, time has come to be back at work on our evil machines :bomb:

3 Likes

Hey e-riders,

Signature of the WE :wink:

Also, got an announcement to make… Because improvement seams to mean a new deck for me … :hushed: and this name was given cause of the custom carbonification of it, I think it will be a goodbye for the Darth Vapor :pray:

But all this crazy perfect setup 6374 130kv + VESC6 + 12s12Ah + gt2b will stay the same :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

second time the darthbuffle receives

1 Like

Yes ! 1st was the rear one, now the front, like it’s not just deco, it protects the trucks a bit :sweat_smile: But this one comes from JohnStealPro laser cut in 4mm light ALU… I think I will make them stronger but not too much either to keeping them absorbing chocks. But the following gonna be a little bit different !..

And an other alf-fail this time (last night ride)

… Last photo of the Darth Vapor (at this stage) on the new carpet :star_struck::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart: :wave: Bye bye

5 Likes

Just came across this thread for the first time - kinda new here.

Have to say - wow - very impressed with all of the customization and attention to little details. Great work!!

1 Like

Gone away :cry: #heavyheart :upside_down_face: But other projects will see the light of day!

10 Likes

… I believe that fate has sealed us for life … :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :blush: :crazy_face:

#survivor :v:

6 Likes

Was dat? I like it

1 Like

:sweat_smile: haha thanks !

It she is still the same pretty sexy good looking old lady :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: My 1st MTBoard deck, Scrub Furnace Creek series 2, carbon fiber sandwiched customization.

She must be at her 3rd or 4th surgical intervention (of the deck), and like I still don’t know what to do in the future, witch deck to use or make …

And as I’m already like +6 month late on my next e-MTBoard setup, and I just received the “last” piece of the drive I have to quickly custom her again!

So, the Darth Vapor is back !!!

I have to make an ultra super mega quick and bad dirty looking layout to ride her ASAP :smiley: !!!

3 Likes

Love it! so badass. Also using 2 x lipo Graphene 6s 12Ah 15c on my HolyPro. Plenty of juice despite c rating & was less than €100 to buy them at sale time

1 Like

Thanks a lot Alan! She appreciates the compliment :blush:

haha yes, I do the same :sweat_smile: … with too much of them (I got 4 of them, and 4 of 8Ah to make a big 16Ah) … but right set, they’re amazing, and still good after almost 2 years already !! (but, ok, I have to know more about to control Lipo health… :no_mouth:)

I have reached almost 40km on road (on 9"), and under 20 to around 25km off road… of course.

I still haven’t make a build (for me) using a 18650 cells pack…

1 Like

So, as you already maybe see …

E-Toxxification in progress !! :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m quickly making a MadBox, not heatsinked in a 1st time, to get only two wires (instead of 8) from the center of the deck to the back, for now (passing by the strap-foot). In the future, I plan to put all in the center to get only one (big) box I guess… But I guess it will be done on the next deck, this one is too short (thinking about the last Dylan … how it feels @topcloud ? ).

More to come :v:

17 Likes

Hi e-riders !

A little pic to start well :smiley:

As I like to change my mind constantly :blush:
so I tried to do set all without the rear MadBox finally (after having prepared the rought MadBox, of course, ^^ ) and … haha … not enough cable … :no_mouth:

I still force the maneuver, with 6 motor cables a bit short but it can perhaps go with a rude DIY sauce! hahaha

Nothing to fuck, as long as it rolls !!!

Current programming !!! hiiiiiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !

5 Likes