Darth Icarus | Loaded Icarus | 10s4p | Sound System | Gummies | Psycho Mounts

Yes you can.

2 Likes

What size is the bms height and length widget? Is it charge only?

1 Like

@Deckoz I’ve been patiently waiting for this. Happy to see you’re moving forward with the build!

1 Like

What bearings did you need to order for the trampa hubs to fit on the 10mm SZ axles?

1 Like

Mr @Deckoz can you open the YouTube permissions a bit to allow me the awesomeness in Ireland? I use 4 different Vpns for work and like to keep that just for work lol

Thank you kindly

1 Like

I think it might be the song on a couple videos :confused: Griz and Big Gigantic aren’t able to be played there I don’t think?

Edit: actually all the videos in this thread got deleted @banjaxxed I’ll reupload some :slight_smile:

1 Like

@banjaxxed

13 Likes

Epic! Sounds like an instrumental of The Doors - Alabama Song.

I wonder if I could copy all this hard work by laying fibre over a cheap two filter respirator :mask:

Then pop the mask out and fit two :loud_sound:

1 Like

That’s probably not a half bad Idea and would probably work. I’m sure you could get something put together nice :slight_smile:

I love me some Doors. But the song is

Google Play Music is no longer available

1 Like

You’re a bloody genius! Getting speakers on a board is one thing, making it functional and sound amazing is something else! Great work bro :call_me_hand:t2:

1 Like

very nice … great idea

1 Like

So it’s about to feel like Christmas up in here.

In transit

• Acid yellow Pass
  • Gear Drive for the Evo
  • Rest of the parts for the Trampa
  • New set of surfrodz for this build
  • And most importantly the Gummies for this build :heart_eyes:

Last piece I need to order is @psychotiller mounts and possibly 90mm axles depending on the where the pulleys sit. So that’s TBD once the gummies and new SurfRodZ show up.

Also thanks to @anorak234 and @Namasaki for updating the OP with the current build specs.

I know y’all probably aren’t as excited as I am. But 6 months after having the idea for this build and waiting for parts to be made, and seeing this finally start to come together as a whole is :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

8 Likes

If it’s surf rodz axles you are looking for, I got you. I have a box of 90mm axles, I’ll send you 2 sets (x8). PM me an address.

6 Likes

You should have it. :wink: I’ll pm ya in a bit. :facepunch::facepunch: Thanks bro.

3 Likes

I can’t take any credit here. @anorak234 did all the work while I was goofing off.

2 Likes

12mm pulleys = 80mm axles with 2.5 or 3 spacers.

2 Likes

@psychotiller my Jenso Superstar pulleys are 18mm.

d6f7aeb239df855e7d301b85c6af22718ffed293_1_375x500

The gummies are only 50mm wide… so 25mm to center of hub. I could probably measure 107s to the center… Either way I’ve never seen superstars on surfrodz so having some trouble envisioning the spacing without mocking up. Maybe you have relative measurements for your six shooters. But likely it will need 90mm axles I’m guessing.

4 Likes

So 90’s it is!! We can switch sixshooters straight to abec 107s without spacer changes.

3 Likes

Cool that’s what I thought, thanks man!