Darth Icarus | Loaded Icarus | 10s4p | Sound System | Gummies | Psycho Mounts

No worries, I bought a metric ton a few months ago. @psychotiller, I’ve got more if you want some.

2 Likes

80s and 90s?

1 Like

No, just 90mm shoulder bolts.

2 Likes

Mmmmm gummies

12 Likes

Dat wheel bite no?

Loved the color scheme of the wheels, with so many options is hard to know what looks great

1 Like

There’s plenty of space, the perspective of the first photo makes it look otherwise

Looking forward to hear what do you think of the gummies compared to other large wheels, I think in the future I will do something similar, a full trampa build would be awesome, but too expensive

1 Like

@Deckoz can you check and spin them full speed and see if they expand and can fall off. I have my doubts that they will work perfec during hard breaking and very high speeds.

Thanks a lot! :wink:

1 Like

Yea man :slight_smile:

How do gummies feel compared to regular wheels? I also considered getting gummies and the 6.5" tires but I went 6 shooter.

The gummies actually feel surprisingly good. I’m a bit Leary of the 50mm contact patch compared to the 107s.

107s feel more dampened because we’ll more urethane. Gummies roll over…well everything.

1 Like

Haha nice, my buddy has Gummies he just got them were gona fit them to his evolve I’ll get to try them soon to see how worth it they are lol. I also want to compare wheel size to the 6 shooters I need my clearance.

1 Like

I wish I could justify that price on the gummies. They look so cool

1 Like

@Sender Is this the correct conversion?

how is this build now?

1 Like

Awaiting eagerly.

4 Likes

What if you had a 6-sided enclosure (has a lid) and mounted it only on the front and rear ends about 7mm below the deck, so the deck could flex above it?

1 Like

YES YES YES

I’ve wanted a new way to do this for awhile now, can’t wait to see what you come up with :heart_eyes:

Hooray for more Deckey-bro!!! Show us what you got! Always been one of my favorite sources of information 'round these parts

1 Like