Custom urethane parts manufacturing of your ideas

Nice work! Looks like it’s time for me to sell some parts, so I can buy some parts.

1 Like

Can I add extra money in my certificate to cover some foot stops, or would it be best to just do a separate order for those?

NVM, just put it through, figured it out once I actually took the time to not be an idiot!

1 Like

Just bought my certificate for 2. Let’s make this happen!

2 Likes

TUNNEL RISER UPDATE:

To date, 9 tunnel risers have been ordered. If you have friends that want these, please let them know what we are trying to do to create a community designed product.

Maybe it’s time to start a new thread dedicated to this product, so more people see it, and know there is a limited time to act? I’ve got this thread bookmarked, but it almost got buried in all my other bookmarked threads. Btw, I plan to get at but at least one or two this week.

4 Likes

I agree…

3 Likes

Agreed, especially so since maybe not everyone knows of these Tunnel Risers.

2 Likes

Are there any particular guidelines I should follow? I do not want to come off as too commercial and abuse the forum

2 Likes

Hmm The only problem may be that “Group Buys” Post Can only be officiated by a “Regular Member” But that shouldn’t be a problem if one of us regulars make a post right?

1 Like

I’m pretty sure with WHO(Mr RipTide) you are. It wouldn’t be a problem to start a thread. But @treenutter or @Namasaki can correct me if I am wrong.

4 Likes

Ummmmmmmm… calling @treenutter and @Namasaki? Not trying to be rude haha, just want your attention.

Could you please grant a permission for @Alphamail to create a groupbuy thread? His methods are defo on the up and up, not to mention he’s a successful business owner and a huge value add to the skate community. This project could be an AWESOME product for DIY esk8. Would help to get it off the ground, this thread is in an obscure location.

5 Likes

Thx @Lionpuncher we’ll address this.

3 Likes

How close are we to getting the minimum amount of orders? Was a group buy thread ever started?

No , this close to starting it myself cause I don’t want these to fail.

2 Likes

GO LEXAN! The best plastic i have ever worked with, fucking indestructible!

Lexan is the brand, material is policarbonate :grin:

1 Like

Plus this is a urethane thread…

2 Likes

We are not that close but I am working on ways to make it happen anyway. The group buy thread has not happened yet as I have been working on other items more urgent. I will try to get it done in a day or two

4 Likes

I’ll second the opening of a new thread. Reason being: I didn’t know about this awesome product and it took me a minute to find it and find out what people were talking about.

1 Like