Custom made CNC motor mounts available for sale

Sorry, I’m not making myself clear. I’m NOT Winboard. Winboard is just my manufacturer. I’m working on my own company and sourcing from Winboard.

1 Like

Yeah I get that,thanks,I’m just trying to mediate the situation as he’s accusing you of being agressive and untrustworthy!

1 Like

Alright. I don’t know who you are or why you joined this forum. But let me give you a short “guide” on how we go about things in this forum.

First of all, this ain’t reddit, so don’t behave like it. If there is an issue with services from community members or manufacturers /resellers open a thread, make your case based on arguments, prove and context. There are many examples of such discussion on here, where poeple misused our trust annd money. Spaming in caps and acusing him of “OUT TO PROVE A POINT” is kinda funny don’t you think ?

Secodlyl, so far he has been open to critique, quesrions and tried to be as transparent as possible. He immediately came out with wanted information when I asked question about manufactureurs and parts.

You are new here, try to get a feel for the forum and behave accordingly thank you.

PS: sorry for the derail but had to be said imao.

2 Likes

Thanks for coming to my defense @michichopf! The check will be in the mail :smiling_imp:. Serious note, @flint I am a huge advocate for company transparency, and I’ve gladly surrendered information regarding my thought process and sources. I could honestly care less about how protecting my manufacturer, as I have nothing to gain from diving in to their defense. The reason I originally replied to your post is to better educate people who think they can simply buy off Alibaba, which is not the case. It’s a dangerous platform for the inexperienced, and sometimes the bitter truth has to be said.

1 Like

all good. Mainly defended the forum. This space on the interwebs means a lot to many poeple. So much hard work was put in to form trust, relations and a community. If we want to protect that, we have to make it known…

2 Likes

@marcmt88 Apologies for the hijack. Let’s put this thread back on track. If I brought my MTS trucks to the ride group on the 18th, do you think you can do some measurements for a new bracket?

Let me know when you would be there, we can meet up and see what we can come up with.

My mounts should be here anyday now @Mikaelj they look quite beefy,opinions on them since you have them in hand!

1 Like

Sounds good! I’ll PM you my phone number. Just don’t sell it to those shoddy telemarketing companies.

-Q

They are good, high precision cutouts, nicely threaded. Good quality hardware. Fits the truck snugly, although I changed my mind and filed them down to fit my TB trucks instead of Caliber. Have not been able to ride with them yet.

1 Like

you have absolutely no evidence that he is winboard or has ever done anything to scam you. he is just a fellow buyer from winboard, meaning he does not control which orders get sent and which ones do not. attitudes like that are not welcome here

1 Like

you have posted three lengthy “arguments” stating how bad he is. I’m not the one hijacking the thread

@flint you joined the forum 18 hours ago and the first thing I’m seeing is you making inappropriate homophobic comments and 8 flags related to you. Please know that the forum holds a high standard with regard to fairness and equality. This is our home for creativity and learning, not an internet dumpster fire where you can use hateful language and “slip by.”

7 Likes

our lord and savior!

1 Like

Partualy read some of what went on via email! Accusations being thrown out there are pathetic,anyway recieved my mounts today,thank you @marcmt88 very nice mounts and delivery to the uk was about 5 days,looking foward to setting them up and testing them in the next few days.

Awesome to hear you got them so quickly :slight_smile:. Shipping to UK seem to be very quick compared to other EU countries for some reason.

1 Like

I said the next few days I lied,I couldn’t wait…it’s an addiction! @marcmt88 so I just got them set up,unfortunately one mount seems to be machined off centre! They are both setup the same way on both mounts and are symmetrically lined up on the clamp but one sits slightly higher than the other! It can’t be moved any more without changing mounting harware holes to the next slots but then the mount would be at the complete wrong angle! I have double checked everything and looking at the mount it does seem to be machined slightly off centre. Here’s a pic…

2 Likes

Are you talking about the clamp or the motor arm? Could you please take a picture of both motor arm sitting side by side?

Here’s the mounts installed on my trucks,you can see one sits slightly higher than the other,there’s no way to line it up properly.

Both installed at the same angle with the mounting hardware in the same slots but there is no way to line them up straight!

1 Like

Thank you. I see one is higher than the other. I want to know which replacement part I need to send you to rectified the problem, the clamp or the arm? Did you have to shave off the clamp at all to fit? Cast trucks are know for their dimensional variability.