Custom made CNC motor mounts available for sale

So somewhere around the La Jolla area? I’m near SDSU, so that puts us 30 minutes out from each other.

Carmel Valley / Torrey Pines area, yes ~30min from SDSU

You down for meeting up some time?

Thank you for the nice mounts! @marcmt88 I want to mount my motors at the rear to prevent stones bashing in them, is this as far up they will go or is there something I have not thought about? Need a bit more clearance to get the 5065 motor can above the bottom of the truck.

1 Like

You might be able to get a bit more clearance for dual motor by using a spacer between the axle and the wheel. This particular mount is designed to face inside under the deck and allowed it to swing up toward the deck. With your setup I think it is as far up as the motor can go. FYI: the motor arm is wider than the motor housing to protect the motor from scraping the ground as you ride.

Weekend is the only time I am available.

Aight, will you be available on the 18th? There’s going I be a ridegroup at night at balboa park

Ok, I will just mount them forwards again to get more clearance to the ground.

What time and where in Balboa park?

I believe riptide is hosting. Don’t remember the time, but the last group ride started at 7:30

https://esk8content.nyc3.digitaloceanspaces.com/uploads/db2454/original/3X/b/b/bbdc6eebd1f8bd1f7e6d0c125ec7b281bd41c611.JPG

1 Like

Looks like we’re having a change of time (10am-3pm) and scenery.

By any chance you have a spare MTB :sob:

What do you mean? Seems a bit fishy and he’s asking to borrow a MTB off @marcmt88 No offence @PredatorBoards but do you know @flint

@WARMAN Nope. Dude literally just made an account today to attack Winboard, which I have already disclosed before is my manufacturer. He’s claiming they’re just a scam, but I along with several other companies have ordered componenents from them in the past.

Perhaps he’s a shill, or perhaps he is that gullible to order from an OEM… either way, I’m more or less trying to provide facts about the nature of doing business on Alibaba.

Edit: Here’s an earlier post I made on my older personal account, which covers the product I’m working on (sorry for the mini hijack). You can see the posts I made regarding my interactions with my manufacturer. http://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/new-prototype-production-board/37829

Thanks for the head up.

No, I don’t own a MTB but planning on building one in the near future.

All good. Admittedly out of my place as a stranger to ask, but still worth a shot. I’m just going to take the prototype Banshee to the group ride. Will you be able to make it?

So is he claiming there a scam because he’s ordered off you or them and not recieved a product? @flint care to elaborate on your accusations to why no one should meet or trust @PredatorBoards

No he ordered off Winboard. And I’ve been trying to explain to him that a manufacturer that is Winboard’s size does not care about messing up single unit orders. They only care about damage control for large clients order in excess of 200 units+

1 Like

So he’s trolling you because they never sent his product and simply because you have done business with them in the past?