Custom made CNC motor mounts available for sale

Thanks. So did you finally managed to find mounts for your Paris trucks? I bought a pair of Paris trucks without knowing about the mounts issue…

I used the HobbyKing mount and ground down the truck…

what do you mean by ground down the truck (sorry for spamming)?

I had to file some of the truck away so the mount would fit straight…

You’ve convinced me to order a custom made mount …

1 Like

Here are some pictures of my single motor mount on Paris truck.
Specs: 83mm wheel, 5045 200kv motor, 15mm wide 330mm length.

I will post additional pictures for a dual motors set up using the same truck.

1 Like

Sorry, didn’t realize you were looking for motor mounts to fit Paris truck. For future reference, check out my motor mount :point_up:

Your mounts are cool. But the design has changed a bit from the original, maybe you can update the first post to include photos of the V2. It now has idlers and X shape mounting for 50 to 63 size motors? These are nice improvements but its hard to know if your new to this thread.

1 Like

Hi, I am interested in motor mount. Build will be just a single 6384S on a regular Caliber 2 truck. Let me know if you see any issues. It’s for a mini board (jet spud 29").

Will the TB flywheel pulley kit (includes motor pulley 14T, drive wheel and 265mm belt) be compatible?

Hi, My motor mount will fit any size 63xx motor. I would need to know what wheel size you are planning on using. Ground clearance might be an issue if too small of a wheels are used. I don’t have TB pulley kit to test for compatibility but mine works on 15/36T.

97mm flywheels

You’ll be fine with 97mm flywheels. If interested here is the order info: The motor mount is $50 per set including US shipping. Set includes 1 clamp, 1 universal motor arm, dual idlers (4 bearings) and all stainless hardware. My paypal account is [email protected]. To avoid additional $4 transaction fee, please use “friends and family”. Once payment is confirmed item is shipped within 3-4 days. Thank, Marc

Payment sent :slight_smile: I sent you $54 - I prefer the security. Next time I go friends and family.

Thank you

Hi Goldie, Payment received, thank you. I might be able to ship out the mount to you tomorrow, if not it will be Friday. A tracking # will be provided when item is shipped. Thanks again, Marc

2 Likes

I mounted them on both front and rear trucks to rule this out. Update: new mounts arrived,line up perfectly and very easy to install,thanks Marc. I made one minor adjustment just so I could use my impact driver to tighten the clamp to the trucks,drilled a bigger hole,used a crosshead bolt and nut on the back! You can get them tight by hand but obviously electric tools make it easier.

6 Likes

@marcmt88 could you modify the mount for 6" wheels?

This is what it would look like with 6" wheel:

3 Likes

Nice it fits :slight_smile: price for both 1 and 2 mounts with shipping to Finland. Can’t deside if I should go dual or single jet

HI @marcmt88 looking for to motor mounts for racestar 5065. Pm me. Thank you

I think so, yeah.