Hexagon griptape ⭐ Only $7.99 per pack -Grip Graphique

Yeah i’ve bought from him and planning to buy more but thse were in stock and ready to ship that’s the only reason I linked it.

1 Like

Because I don’t own the laser cutter they are expensive. I wish I could make them more affordable, but I’m barely making any money as is.

9 Likes

Only black grip tape available?

Yes, some users have had luck spray painting though. If thats something you want to try

1 Like

Who is cutting them for you now? You can PM me about it. Reason I ask is I have a friend who has a co2 laser engraver/cutter he has engraved wood and metal I could see if he wouldn’t cutting several sheets of grip if I had a vector image file. And possibly different shapes. I know with a business license you can probably get the standard grip tape for cheap

1 Like

a local maker space “Maker Cube” who I sold the laser to.

Yeah, if you have a friend that can hook you up, that would totally be doable! Make sure you bring some scrap griptape to practice on and get the power and speed settings right

Nice product but ummm shipping cost more than the actual product unless I’m missing something.

Yeah, canadian international shipping is pretty pricey compared to what you guys have in the states :confused:

At these low prices though, its not too hard to grab some extras for future builds of friends :slight_smile:

Be happy I’m not selling these for $20usd per pack :wink:

still need a raccoon! :slight_smile: thanks my brother

2 Likes

hello i ordered you 3 sets of hexagon, do you have a 3D file to print a " guide " ? hope you understand what i mean :slight_smile: my english is really basic…

2 Likes

Seems good enough to me

1 Like

I’ll try to make a couple this week and send you the files :slight_smile:

1 Like

Any way for cheaper shipping? I want a pack of hexagons, but shipping makes it $24 total :frowning:

1 Like

any news concerning the 3d file ?

check your PM :slight_smile: I made you a singular spacer, as well as a bigger one to do an entire row at a time

1 Like

you’re a legend :slight_smile:

1 Like

bump

Can a mod help me change the title of this thread to: “Grip Graphique :star: $6.75 griptape hexagons”

1 Like

Competing with buildkitboards I see?

2 Likes

I am from montreal , and you write in french the word "graphique " instead graphic. Are you french Québeçois like me because its funny you choose a french name for your company just saying… Btw l really love the idea of having a custom grip tape for my mountain soon l have finish my rebuild …

2 Likes

I’m from vancouver, Canada! Not french, but we choose it because we like the way it looked and sounded :slight_smile:

2 Likes