Custom E-Boards.. Where can i buy?

Sounds like a great opportunity to break my xcarve into some aluminum. I was just going to use my teeth and hatred, but i think the xcarve will be a cleaner cut.

I’ll check out his thread. Thanks!

1 Like

Sounds like you need to focus more… get that laser focused hatred and you’d do fine!

One of these days an x-carve or shapeoko 3 is in my future…

1 Like

I’d rather see a board cut by fangs of satan himself, stained red with blood than some xcarve. But that’s just me.

Nice boards. However this type of setup is more unique although there are certainly more easier and nicer boards to use

There are, but I’m saying if you want something as small as a penny board…those would be easier to work with, they’re almost as small as a penny board. They’re like the better quality alternative to penny boards.

If size doesn’t matter, then yes there are bigger and nicer boards out there to use for E-boarding.

Yes. There are hundreds of better boards to work with. This project is for a Penny board.

Thats a crazy cool board. Wish i could see it in person.

1 Like

Do you use a bigger spindle on your Xcarve like a d walt or makita router?

3 Likes

I think the point is that it is a penny board, iconic. (and ironic). Made for @longhairedboy to make.

1 Like

Dewalt 611. It’s pretty sweet and will cut just about anything. Laminated hard rock maple is hard as shit and it cuts through that like butter. IT will definitely do aluminum with the right settings, thougj i don’t quite know what those are yet. I’m really happy with it. Plus its trivial to remove the ruter and put its base plate back on and use it like normal when you want to, so bonus. My son was out in the driveway with it the other day digging holes in a deck he cut out from a flat piece of plywood.

1 Like