Custom. Affordable. Decks

it looks preety sharp to me, ive cut myself open a few time just on jessup grip tape which is one of the finest (fine) grip tapes…

you think you could make a deck like an evolve gtx? and making room in the wood for battery+esc? and in the areas that i marked i want it to be full and not cut… 1b69bbc54236fb58060c0cf8c3d1026e8df4c2c6_2_374x500ddd 1b69bbc54236fb58060c0cf8c3d1026e8df4c2c6_2_374x500 bce13153c72e9f5cceabc60f4354399b22c9015e_2_666x500 evolve%20gtx%20battery File_Jun_12_3_41_27_PM_1024x1024

3 Likes

This would be a great idea! If enough forethought went into it, it might be a popular new way to upgrade them, just like the 10s4/5p mods.

I wonder what gtx /gt users would want changed about their decks :thinking:

I read a lot of post by people with the gt\x and it was almost about the same thing, the battery! too small, no room to upgrade… people want more range to their boards. more range=more fun except that I don’t think it needs any other upgrade…

1 Like

You mean a Top Mount? :thinking:Interesting.

Simple 3D print enclosure riser upgrades (10mm, 14mm, 18mm or 20mm) on Bamboo GT decks are popular in order to fit 18650 Li-ion batts. Also some 22mm Heat Sink risers to lower VESC and BMS and allowing larger full lenght enclosure fitting batteries.

jpg_1554527192910

1 Like

Yeah I would easily be able to create something like what you said, the battery and esc recess would only be able to be around 9mm though @Bardakon

Tipped deck option would be interested, especially with a CF bottom layer.

If you match the Tramp deck then current enclosures could be used, also concave would be welcome

Would be happy to be a test dummy, in Ireland so no ship woes

All depends what people would want bro. I’d make a custom deck to what people want, if someone say wanted a loaded vanguard shape then I’d make it once they’ve paid for it and there own specs

2 Likes

I want a Bajaboard but with a tail, is this too insane? https://images.app.goo.gl/wVyvX45QrKBMsTQr5

No I can do that, what sort of tail? @sk8l8r

1 Like

I’ll work it out, didn’t consider it till today, I need to work out how far forward I could move the rear trucks

Edit: I wonder if Bajaboard @BajaAle ever had a prototype with a tail ?

Ok sure. Just draw up some design. It says he’s last seen in Feb :confused:

It’s just vinyl sticker to make it look like CF

I will be looking to actually cover some boards in CF material with a resin on top once a few boards are sold @briman05

Yes as you said before but at first they would be vinyl. How many plys are these decks.

15 @briman05

Just managed to finish building a mini portable deck. Painted it black to make it look stealthy. No concaves or anything in this deck as I just wanted to keep it simple as I’ll be using it while going abroad. As you all asked me to build one first then show you lot here’s some photos of it :slight_smile:! image image

6 Likes

DM me to discuss deck styles and I can start building them within a week.

That deck is flatter than Kate Hudson my friend.

It needs gas pedals or we’ll all die.

20 Likes