Custom. Affordable. Decks

Perfect! Keep me posted! :v:

Would you be able to do this? (Holes are not needed) Trampa-35-Short-Kiteboard-Blank_600x600 full_Trampa_Holy_pro_deck1

1 Like

am i the only one around here that thinks super coarse glass frit is ugly as hell?

5 Likes

Probably. I use fine on my boards but have medium as well so I can mix them.

on my boards i always use the fine grit too, but then cover the whole board. it makes for a nice clean look.

when I see these I can’t help but crave donuts! … hmmm citrus with lemon sprinkles

5 Likes

2019 @sender bringing dope AF decks and diabetes

5 Likes

Have you done any decks that can do pneumatics without wheel bite?

You’re ugly as hell.

And have a small pee pee.

16 Likes

Don’t get me wrong, i like that gold +white one but still… i like dat fiiine grit

4 Likes

I am just playing.:grin::grin:

I use fine as well, but really like the medium for some reason. I do keep fine for anyone who wants it on theirs. I am just drawn to the chunkiness of medium. Course on the otherhand is way to much. It is only fine or medium truly.

4 Likes

Normal Grip tape is whats ugly

1 Like

Potentially (I probably can), but I’d have to give it a go @xsynatic

Alawys have been wondering if you scraped your arm on your board wouldn’t you cut it really bad?

thats just the excuse for when sender is drunk

3 Likes

^^ @yelnats8j two sheets of vicious on a hummie cf deck is not ugly (it looks simple)

2 Likes

image image

Objection!

10 Likes

I was wondering the same thing. It looks like you’d rip right through your skin with it. But then again, never seen it up close or felt it.

1 Like

read in russian accent

you know ivan, if board ruffer than street than street will be scared of board and so you will never fall.

9 Likes

Candyyyyy!!

20190418_152008

(…but don’t pushed further @Sender, is just on the verge to Tutti-Frutti land)

4 Likes

I have never cut my arm open with the glass frit

It feels like fine sandpaper.