Custom. Affordable. Decks

Hell of a lot of work went into that deck in that video, I wouldn’t be able to make something like that for 50 quid :joy:

1 Like

No I don’t build them, just try to add a bit of sex appeal. This is a white Psychotiller Knuckles enclosure that is skinned in silver aluminized fiberglass. Looks sick…

I have mostly been skinning @psychotiller and @bigben enclosures.

But, I really want to step it up a notch and do some more ground up work.

Need to sell this damn Climbing Gym though! Anyone want a climbing gym and have $1.3m? HMU.

6 Likes

my vote goes to electric unicycling and shrooms :+1:

3 Likes

you might have to make the unpainted fiberglass enclosure that im getting a bit more sexier, maybe cover it in a layer of cf?

1 Like

Deffo doable. I will check it all out when it gets here and see.

1 Like

:sunglasses:

i can just imagine the sexiness of a hummie deck with bottom covered in CF

1 Like

I can do about tree fiddy if you move it up to NJ for me :rofl:

2 Likes

Shit @Charster10, my bad. I thought this was the picture response thread.

Didn’t mean to derail like that. My fault man.

1 Like

@Sender One last message @psychotiller had to fix up my Spud that I put 8 holes into trying to install a enclosure…

As you can tell I’ve been riding It hard

IMG_20190418_164840 IMG_20190418_164938

@Charster10 maybe a cf Spud would prevent this?

If you can keep it under 100 euros I’m pretty you might make an amazing deck!

Ahaha since I’m very new here I didn’t want to say anything but I was like wait a second is that the same thread? :grin::grin:

1 Like

True story :grinning:

3 Likes

Honestly, everytime I see that perfectly distributed glass frit, I visualize a giant salted pretzel. You should do a build with two big pretzels for your feet with that glass frit. Mmm. img-PretzelStock

6 Likes

giphy

7 Likes

Then interesting. I guess you have a router. If yes may I know the model. Just out of couriosity.

Can we see some examples of your work?

1 Like

@Charster10 I think a lot of people would like jet spud decks… like the shape and style

That gold spud looks sweet, I don’t normally like gold, but top notch on the finish…

I cant wait to see what the DW2 looks like, and honestly, the bottom is almost completely covered

1 Like

Totally cool man, don’t worry about it

1 Like

I’ll make one in a week or so when I’m back and get back to you on what it’s like :slight_smile: