Custom. Affordable. Decks

Uh ohhhhh

They may be a little More than 1.3, maybe around 1.7.

1 Like

That buyer got me in shit, he received his deck in the end, it got lost in the post and took ages to arrive as it was an international shipment. I sold many decks in the past and everyone who bought can vouch for me @moon @venom121212

4 Likes

Buyers are free to pay via goods&services on PayPal if they want

4 Likes

Yeah I can do that bro.

@Charster10 say I want a 2 inch drop and a W concave. You’re saying you can do that?

If advertising on the forum, prices must be advertising with Goods and Services prices. I HIGHLY advise that everyone uses this for transactions regardless of the purchase.

3 Likes

I am craving a jet spud wrapped in carbon right now…

1 Like

How can you do this at

3 Likes

Maybe I am wrong but if you buy already 1.7cm wood sheet mean that you CNA only cut the other shape? Am I right? Or can you also do drop down ecc…?

Birch is cheaper than maple a lot of guys on the fish used baltic birch when they were first starting to build boards. Once you go maple you never go back.

I think @sender may have one in the picture he posted with the shit ton of boards he has.

Huh lol. :laughing:

Think he has two. He also has another blank spud coming his way from me. Not sure what his plans are for it @AlanZhou

1 Like

I am able to do concaves and drop downs

1 Like

Can you make integrated enclosure?

Yeah goods is perfectly fine, the added extra will just get added on, it would only be a couple pounds more. Yeah I am able to make any deck required.

1 Like

I would be able to make a recess in it. only around like 6mm though.

Would you be able to replicate this: https://www.skateshred.com/41-x-9-5-dark-walnut-drop-down-decks-dw41.html deck shape? :slight_smile:

Potentially, i’d Have to test it. But at that price on that site, if people wanted that design they may as well buy on there @Mich21050

1 Like

I want to see what these decks look like. How are you wrapping your decks like what type of epoxy you using?