Custom. Affordable. Decks

I haven’t been active for so long on here and i’m looking to proceed with building a new board, I’m going to be building myself a new deck, and thought why not sell some if I’m building a few.

I use a press to make them.

The material I will use is Baltic birch plywood.

I will use gorilla wood glue.

To cut the wood out I use a jigsaw and sand it all loads after and can apply a clear coat if needed or I can stain the wood a different colour or I can paint the wood any colour.

I can also make a recess for battery packs, esc’s etc.

I won’t have photographs of the process until I build another deck.

Like I said, any shape is do-able and I am also offering a FREE Carbon fibre underside wrap for the first 10 customers that want it. And I will be making full carbon fibre boards in the future as well if requested.

Pricing -

• Around £45 per deck
  • £10 extra for the carbon wrap (first 10 Free)
  • Eu shipping is super cheap, around £7

Thanks all.

P.S. A website is on the way.

13 Likes

Awesome! Got any teaser photos for us? :wink:

7 Likes

Yeah great project :slight_smile:

Nothing yet. Currently on holiday, back on Sunday. I’ll start building my deck then upload some when it’s done :slight_smile:

For 50£ thats a real bargain!

But could you make them a bit thicker since Im on the heavier side

1 Like

Yea and can you show picture of your process? I like seeing how my deck are pressed before I buy them!

1 Like
13 Likes

Uh ohhhhh

They may be a little More than 1.3, maybe around 1.7.

1 Like

That buyer got me in shit, he received his deck in the end, it got lost in the post and took ages to arrive as it was an international shipment. I sold many decks in the past and everyone who bought can vouch for me @moon @venom121212

4 Likes

Buyers are free to pay via goods&services on PayPal if they want

4 Likes

Yeah I can do that bro.

@Charster10 say I want a 2 inch drop and a W concave. You’re saying you can do that?

If advertising on the forum, prices must be advertising with Goods and Services prices. I HIGHLY advise that everyone uses this for transactions regardless of the purchase.

3 Likes

I am craving a jet spud wrapped in carbon right now…

1 Like

How can you do this at

3 Likes

Maybe I am wrong but if you buy already 1.7cm wood sheet mean that you CNA only cut the other shape? Am I right? Or can you also do drop down ecc…?

Birch is cheaper than maple a lot of guys on the fish used baltic birch when they were first starting to build boards. Once you go maple you never go back.

I think @sender may have one in the picture he posted with the shit ton of boards he has.

Huh lol. :laughing:

Think he has two. He also has another blank spud coming his way from me. Not sure what his plans are for it @AlanZhou

1 Like