Cumulus Nimbus 4wd 12s8p evo street build

Carving doesn’t seem to matter much, it’s mostly when I get into the throttle heavy or bomb up a lot of hills. I’ve gotten as little as 12 miles when I’m really tearing up hills. As much as 22 when I’m cruising and talking.

3 Likes

Damn again! That does it. I’m buying the six shooters for my Evo build.

2 Likes

You won’t regret it. Best numies available.

3 Likes

I agree they are really nice wheels

2 Likes

How is the confidence level with your EVO boards with the six shooters riding near top speed?? I know with trampas I don’t have any confidence when I’m nearing 30mph. Granted I rode a friend’s like twice, but learned to stay around 20mph for my safety.

1 Like

Lol, @Battosaii is a frikkin demon…he rides fast. I average 15mph, I’ll but 30 every once in a while. 6 shooters are as stable at high speeds as good thane, even more so as you can ride over larger debris.

2 Likes

Haven’t ridden the wheels very seriously yet so far is the testing phases but so far at 27mph is the fastest I’ve been on them and it’s as stable as my 107s

2 Likes

3 focbox in 1 to go lol

7 Likes

What do you mean?

he is going QUAAAAAD

1 Like

Yea I know that. But the way he worded it was like it meant 3 blown in one go…idk…

With no correlating context really before it… :confused: Just confused by his statement.

He blew one so he needs one more

He ordered 3 used/repaired and 1 new, he got 3 delivered but is still waiting on the 4th.

1 Like

Sorry for the confusion I ordered 3 focbox from someone here on the forums and I need to buy one more but im.looking for deals lol

My old VescX are going into my other project after I fix the drv.

2 Likes

Ordered Focbox #4 from Enertion, they are having a sale $138 with free shipping :smiley:

im ordering my cells now but i wont start making the battery until i have the enclosure.

1 Like

I need some advice guys where is the go to place to buy wires and nickel strips? I need to start ordering this stuff asap.

Good nickel can be a PITA to hunt down.

Grab some from @thisguyhere

http://www.esk8life.com/10mm-x-15mm-pure-nickel-strip

As for wire and such, Amazon prime is fast as crap, but costs a little more…

3 Likes

Nice man thanks for the heads up I bought 3 rolls :slight_smile: also got 10 gauge wire from Amazon

Got a boss spot welder on the way woo woo, what battery should I use for it? I need a lipo charger too I cant imagine a 3s charger to be too expensive.

1 Like

I fell last night in the group ride, tired legs do not respond the same are rested legs. I had done a 12 hour shift and then went on a night ride…

Good thing is since my last fall I’ve been wearing a motorcycle jacket with a back protector and it felt like falling on a pillow :slight_smile: I may do it on purpose next time cause I was kind of fun to slide across the street and not have a scratch on you.

Edit I was riding my Raptor 2 not my DIY ( out of commission till parts come in this week.

1 Like