Credit card and Enertion

Hi, I would have liked to order stuff from @onloop’s website (enrtion) but my credit card is refused. I guess it’s because it uses Visa verifiying system wich paypal also refuses. However, I manage to pay using this same credit card on hobby king. Do you guys have a solution ?

I believe this matter is best to consult directly with Enertion support or PM @onloop individually.

Contact enertion support on their website, don’t PM (Enertion owner) Onloop…

Jason just had a baby, and has hired staff specifically to handle things like this, so you won’t get a reply from his personal account, but will by emailing them on the enertion website.

1 Like

Yeah I already sent them a message, hoping for the best

1 Like

It’s probably declining from your CC company, you should call them to authorize the charge.

1 Like

Mine also declined initially (fraud alert), but after approving charge with bank and resubmitting, it went through.

i’ve had similar - where they just auto-decline for some random reason. Really pisses me off when it’s consistent with my normal spending, from an IP in my area (home/work/etc.), and they just shut it down. Sometimes i get the fraud txt/call and confirm “yes i was trying to buy “x”” and then it’s all good, but othertimes its a PITA to unlock my CC.

GL!