Cracked Space Cell enclosure

You could buy the evolve pulleys and chop them as needed. You’ll have to remove quite a bit of your hangar though.

Yeah I’ve considered that. The ones from Germany although expensive may be the best option

My space cell is cracking all over the display/power switch/power jack holes. There was some pressure from the BMS being on top of the screen, but I moved it off and now there’s no longer any pressure. A small cracked must have formed at that point. No hits or and my enclosure is hanging loose. Even got rubber gaskets between the enclosure and the board to keep the screws from coming loose and to act as spacers. Cracks keep forming and now my enclosure is in two pieces.

I contacted Enertion support about a month ago and am still waiting on a resolution. We’ll see what they say.

Here’s a pic of one of many.

how tight are you screwing down the bolts?

Just a tad beyond hand tightened. The rubber washers are what keep them from just falling out or coming undone by themselves for the most part. I was going to use Loctite to hold them in, but then the case started cracking all over so I figured I’d have to replace it anyways.

Here’s a pic of that sort of shows how tight they are by how much the gasket is compressed.