Consolidated Black Friday 2018 List

Do you know if it is possible to have the final price without completing personal details in this website (you have to checkout to have the discount but you have to fill all your personal informations before that Oo) ? I couldn’t do it but I may be wrong

No idea. I already have an account as I am a customer.

Ok, thank you !

Anyone wants the hubs so I get the unity? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
3 Likes

@torqueboards would love some 218MM trucks sale :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Screenshot_20181122-133149

11 Likes

Should do a group buy so everyone saves on shipping.

2 Likes

https://www.enertionboards.com/electric-skateboard-direct-drive-hub-motor-kit-r-spec/

it’s now 600USD! hahaha

6 Likes

I saw. But by the time I have it on hand, it will cost me 50 shipping+150 taxes. So 800 total

2 Likes

Isn’t shipping free for this? :open_mouth:

Selected countries only

1 Like

Please excuse my language gentlemen.

That price is fucking stupid

8 Likes

Even at $600? I think that is definitely reasonable. Not blow you away steal, but for sure fair.

3 Likes

That’s $600 AUS. It’s cheaper in ‘Mercian pesos. Not terrible. Edit: NM. Price is actually not that great. Oh well.

https://flipsky.net/collections/electronic-products/products/fsesc6-6-simplify-version-with-aluminum-heatsink

Don’t know if anyone sale this?

4 Likes

2 hangars, 2 motors and some Chinese pu front wheels. That’s essentially what $600 is buying.

Perhaps I’m being too objective but that money could buy some pretty decent precision set ups.

2 Likes

I know what you mean for sure. But I just think it isn’t an unreasonable price when compared to the price of a R2.1 complete. Definitely not a setup for everyone, but I look forward to seeing what people do with them.

1 Like

I’m not sure what I was expecting here tbh. I wanted a set but that price is prohibitive - especially when I know the purchase probably comes with a bucket of drama attached.

6 Likes

The $199 Unity added onto that is pretty good though. I wish that’s how much they were going for as is

1 Like

I want to do this deal with someone too if anyone else wants the hubs but not the unity… LMK.