Consolidated Black Friday 2018 List

Looks like matrix II pro is the only ones in stock… grab it while it lasts!

1 Like

Sorry @briman05. I thought you were after the Matrix II Pros, not the old spring version… The spring versions aren’t coming back… I’ll have them take them off the site.

3 Likes

Oh ok I was looking more for the spring style with the aluminum baseplate and not nylon plate

1 Like

Gotcha. Maybe consider waiting until January when the new full aluminum Matrix II Pro trucks will be available.

6 Likes

Sounds like a plan I just think the full aluminum would be more durable as there are some roads in my town that are completely crap and filled with pot hole

1 Like

Oooh, will there possibly be a group buy for the first run? :pray: Got any teaser pics? My Matrix II’s are doing fine, but I would be interested in how some hollow, all metal versions would feel.

4 Likes

I would be in for a GB :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

:hushed: … hard to pass a really good BF nowing that ! Can you just let us know ASAP il it will be the same profile hanger ? Even a 3D model pic would be super nice :stuck_out_tongue: Thanks for your big discount Joel and Big Up to the MBS Team !

2 Likes

No worries man. The hanger will be identical. No change there.

5 Likes

Let’s not forget the EU folks & vendors

I have waaaaay too much stuff, so not participating just salivating this year. 30% off all products, Spain. I signed up when they released some ABEC 107s for crazy low some time ago, no affiliation

https://holyboardshop.com/black-friday

I checked sickboards.nl but hard to see if there is something special or just old stuff that is always discounted

3 Likes

Hi guys,

Don’t forget Fatdaddy also does Black Friday ! Follow the link: https://tinyurl.com/ybfaf4zz

Ride Safe and may you find the Best Deals :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Tinyurl… :face_with_monocle: dare I risk getting Rick rolled?

1 Like

Link is good.

1 Like

@banjaxxed @camarondelax Added thanks!

2 Likes

Thank You :+1:

8 Likes

Hey @oriol360 is Miami gonna have any discounts?

@oriol360 had great ones last year. Got a 12s3p pack for pennies :slight_smile:

2 Likes