Consolidated Black Friday 2018 List

Damn! Alright, all of my builds that use Riptide bushings will be full price…Talk to Brad.

16 Likes

i cannot give this post enough likes.

5 Likes

On that note…

I’m too lazy to look but who has the best 12s battery pack sale at the moment?

2 Likes

if @oriol360 /Miami electric boards does end up having a 15% off sale I think they have the best price

@Money pitbull!

1 Like

@Ixf Feel free to also add 20% Metr Pro discount to the list to celebrate metr.at’s 2 Year Anniversary + Black Friday. You can find more infos about it here:

2 Likes

3dServisa :man_facepalming: It’s 3DServisas written in url :smiley:

Terms in topic:

will do… dammit now i gotta get a few… been fighting it

2 Likes

Will add to top. Thanks!

@Alphamail Perfectly understandable. You didn’t need to explain yourself. Your company/family has customers for life as long as the Heisenberg formula stays

6 Likes

I can’t decide if I should get two 6378s. I hate sales. Makes me feel like my wife at a shoe store.

10 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

6 Likes

Ahhhh the ol’ esk8 reddit hug

Good thing shopify is solid :smiley: 7 minutes into the friday…

5 Likes

Yeah. But I’m pretty sure Ruroc’s following is much higher. I wonder how many people it took to kill it. I’m still trying

2 Likes

Well if you combine whole shopify (tenths of thousands of shops :slight_smile: ) and ruroc its like :smiley:

Related image

But I wouldn’t be surprised ruroc runs simple small web server

What about MBoards? :troll:

2 Likes

I’m just the product guy so I’m not familiar with the details of shipping to Hawaii.
Contact [email protected] (Bri) and CC [email protected] (Ryan) and they’ll sort something out for you. Or just give them a call - +1 719 884 1000 to talk through your options. Good luck!