Consolidated Black Friday 2018 List

You have a non Instagram link.
My app is broken. Those shred lights mounts look useful. I’ve been wanting light on my tsg

Support

@Ixf @Nowind is having a sale n8nn ok n his maxi helical drives

2 Likes

and Enertion? Will we see Focbox discounted?

Added thx!

1 Like

@MBS how fast your guys usually reply to mails? I wrote yesterday but didn’t got an answer yet. Just worry a bit that i‘ll miss the Black Friday deal :sweat_smile:

Usually same day, but… obviously not in this case. Send another and CC me [email protected] so I can follow up. Also, the discount is actually valid all weekend and through the end of Cyber Monday. So don’t stress too much about missing out.

3 Likes

Ok, no problem! More worry about things get out of stock thou :sweat_smile:

Enertion just put up their Black Friday deals but motors are probably a bit more than people were expecting and no other bargains to be had. Bit of a let down so far

1 Like

900$ for the drive train only is a little too much

2 Likes

Agreed if it was with untiy included I would be more interested.

1 Like

btw does anyone know if the 20% ssale is also on already in sale motors from aps?

Yes! All week. I already ordered :wink: They have 20% on all things

@MBS trying to place an order, but was wondering if you guys can ship to Hawaii using USPS? I have had FedEx ground ship to Hawaii before, but your site says not for HI or Alaska.

@torqueboards any info on BF deals?

3 Likes

Still waiting on this ><. They’re keeping everyone in suspense. Ahhhh.

eskating.eu -10% on cells, batteries and BMSs -20% on motors and mounts -40% on wheels and chargers

2 Likes

Do you know if it is possible to have the final price without completing personal details in this website (you have to checkout to have the discount but you have to fill all your personal informations before that Oo) ? I couldn’t do it but I may be wrong

No idea. I already have an account as I am a customer.

Ok, thank you !