Configuration and telemetry for VESC [iOS, Android]

Yes, the server was termporary down, sorry for that. Up and running again now!

2 Likes

Another problem question/suggestion

Today I reached the maximum record size, is it time based? And would be possible to at least double it? Or at least make it automatically start a new one? Thanks

You can increase Point interval image

1 Like

Thanks, since I’m not using metr pro yet it doesn’t even make sense to keep the default 160 right? Since the update interval is 300ms

No, it doesn’t make sense if you are using the old module. What you can also do is enable “Automatic Records”. Then new one should start automatically after a few seconds if the old one is stopped and you are still moving.

1 Like

Thank, increased it to 300 and I should never run into the limit again

I did run into this limit also with a setting of 300.

Would love if metr pro- would start a new recording, and combine all recordings at the end into one big.

1 Like

Do you remember how much time was the record? At 160 I got almost five hours before the limit notification

@rpasichnyk - HELP!!!

I want a Button “Join Tracks” or more than 50.000 points.

Just did a 101km ride on one Charge.

7 Likes

Whaaaaaat?! You are MONSTER!:sweat_smile::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Does the MONSTER of eating 50.000 Points get a solution?

Yes, the solution for now is to increase Point Interval. I guess you have it set to 500. Change it to 750 :wink:

Does this big interval also records the max values if they are within the time frame?

Hey guys…

I have a strange behavior: When i change something from METR like the BATTERY MAX to 25A, after i restart the FocBox by powering off on the value change back to 30A.

Do i miss there something?

Do you have Metr Pro? Clear Startup Mode.

1 Like

Thank… Never realized that there is a „startup mode“ nice to have!

Hi Roman,

Just for curiosity. Did you use COMM_GET_VALUES_SELECTIVE for 3.48 FW support ? Seems interesting using it for backwards compatibility, isn’t it ?

No, I don’t use it yet. But I agree, it is interesting. I like how it is implemented :+1:

I got it working for my SmartRing. It’s quite interesting for little projects where only a few variables are needed (in my case, packVoltage and MotorCurrent. That’s all). And hopefully, no changes anymore even with new FW update ! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hello Roman, Sorry to spam this thread :smile: Is it easy for you to trigger a popup when starting Metr app asking to enable Bluetooth if it’s disabled ? I always shut it down when not used (i.e 90% of the time). @Ackmaniac 's app has this feature and I must admit it’s pretty convenient. :slight_smile:

Thanks !

1 Like