Configuration and telemetry for VESC [iOS, Android]

it just blinks, i don’t know. Ill try with another VESC and a couple of more phones today and see if I can get any new info.

1 Like

@Pimousse I might have accidentally dropped 32 bit, I need to check that. What iOS version do you have? @mmaner try another iPhone and if it still blinks, fire up BLE Scanner 4.0 and check the name advertised by the module

I tried 2 android and an iphone, nothing. I have another iphone I can try and another VESC as soon as I get time.

iOS 10.3.3 (14G60)

1 Like

First real test of the integration with VIBR

The only thing that I didn’t like is the gradient display, since it’s based on GPS it’s not precise and nowhere near what’s the road really is, but the only way would be accessing the accelerometer on the VESC to correct it

4 Likes

@rpasichnyk on the web view, would be possible to split the current and motor current average values ins two, being one for positive current and another for negative? This way the data would be way more useful, currently since the average consider negative values and average all together

Another alternative would be to make this averages absolutes, with negative values being used in absolute value

3 Likes

This is a great idea ! I second that ! Not using absolute (doesn’t make sense IMO), but both average for acceleration and brake would be a good point for helping sizing elements such as batteries, wires and fuse.

1 Like

That is a great idea! I just added it, you can now click on avg and switch between positive and negative.

avg

Thank you :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Is there anywhere description of all parameters? Like if I’d like to check what for example „duty” means, or that negative avg amperage means regenerative charging etc.

What about Watt calc? =)

Thanks!!!

@rpasichnyk Another suggestion, add total regen Wh to the daily and total stats, Or the total is already subtracting the regen amount?

2 Likes

No, it does not subtract regen amount. Will add Total Regen Wh :slight_smile: @Bjork3n I remember that you asked Watt calc. It will be added, thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi! I have a Focbox (latest version) and I would like to use this awesome bluetooth module! :grinning: Since I live in Sweden, I thought it would be best if I bought the module directly from your website (shipped from Stockholm). Is that fine?

Yes, that’s absolutely fine, you are welcome :+1:

Nice, thanks!

Guys I have upgraded my focboxes to 3.35 and since then I don’t have any data ! Could you help me ? I am using the mac version of the vesc tool I set up everything normal baud rate 115200 and nothing works

are you using IOS? Mybe try deleting the app and reinstalling it.

Yup IOS 10char

Did it solve your problem?