Complete Drive System for sale (formerly Motor Mount with Dual Idlers and Custom Made CNC Motor Mounts)

There is no difference (mounting holes) between flywheels and clones. Shipping to Australia is $28.

no, not really, i started out with 97mm flywheel clones and now im using 107mm abec flywheels and still using same pulley on both wheels.

1 Like

@marcmt88, @Tampaesk8er thanks fellas.

@marcmt88, you’ll see the earth moneys in the next day or so, I’ll PM you about the other stuff.

2 Likes

SurfRodz 200mm RKP 16/36t dual 6374s on Evolve GT 97mm Flywheels :point_down:

IMG_3835

IMG_3842

IMG_3838

IMG_3841

IMG_3845

file1%20-%20Copy

file1%20-%20Copy%20(3)

4 Likes

Will this also fit the 12201 - MBS Matrix II Truck System?

Will this also fit the 12201 - MBS Matrix II Truck System?

I have a specific mount to fit MBS Matrix Pro II, link to my website for additional details https://www.janux-esk8.com/product-page/janux-dual-drive-motor-mount-system-for-mbs-matrix-pro-ii

So… These mounts are specifically for MBS Matrix Pro II and will not work for Matrix II. Correct?

I’m researching for what parts I need for a build. So far: Enertion Focbox Unity (Ordered) Raptor 2 battery pack (Ordering in Nov)

Nano X MBS Trucks (cause Lacroix uses it) MBS Deck (cause it will fit the trucks) Your website 6374 190kv (researching and Plugs into Focbox) Need Motor Mount, 6" Wheels, Pulleys, gears

They are the same truck, MBS Matrix Pro II. MBS offered 3 different shock hardness soft(yellow), medium(orange), and hard(red). Lacroix used red, mine is yellow.

1 Like

Hey Marc. Are you planning on making Surf Rodz TKP HEX mounts?

I would if anyone on this forum is willing to loan me their truck.

2 Likes

I thought Lacroix used Yellow… Had to re-examine images… So, it shows Yellow on front trucks and Red on Rear trucks

I believe they use either Red, or Yellow, or a mix of both, depending on the rider’s weight. :+1:

2 Likes

Red at the back, yellow at front. This is how it comes stock for 175-250lbs

1 Like

Anodized black mount with maroon motor bracket installed on MBS Matrix Pro II :point_down: file

file1

4 Likes

@marcmt88, will this drive system allow for dual 15mm belts on Caliber II’s? I’ll be running TB 6355 motors.

Yes, my Janux Dual Motor Mount system allows dual 15mm belts on Cal II trucks. Check out this link https://www.janux-esk8.com/shop for examples of drive train with dual 15mm belt setup.

Thank you for the quick response but I was referring to the dual idler mount in this thread. Would two of these work in that config? I see a user further up was running dual 12’s but so far I haven’t seen anyone ask about these mounts running dual 15’s on Cali II’s.

Running dual 6355s with 15mm belts on dual idler mount would be tight. Clearance between the two motors would be around 2-3mm.

customer example of dual 6355s on Caliber II with dual idler motor mount :point_down: 7c2e56c8305c326bce0889112d730c74dabb6c70_1_690x388%5B1%5D

2 Likes