Complete Board for sale

Thinking about selling my board. I finished the build a week ago. The cost came around~ 570$ including the money I paid for welder. It rides great. Couldn’t find a hill I couldn’t climb. Top speed- Idk, because I was scared, I couldn’t go faster that 22mph

Motor: Neodym 2360watt 245kV ESC: Titan 150A Limited Edition Red Motor Mount: DIYES Welded Mount Gearing: 36T/15T Pully Kit Battery: 1x Zippy Flightmax 5000mAh 3S1P 20C 1x Zippy Flightmax 3000mAh 3S1P 20C Controller: Flysky 2.4 ghz Wheels: Abec Flywheel Blanks from Ebay Bearings: Abec 7 Ebay Bearings Trucks: Bear Grizzley’s Mile range: Around 5 miles. Let me know if you want it and the price you are willing to offer. PM me or Reply if you want pics.

1 Like

3s? Riding on 11volts? Super low unless you’re light

Post some pics let’s see it

6s, 33.3v total because they’re in series I don’t have any current pics, this is before I made an enclosure(the truck is otherway around now)

you mean 22.2v?

Why are you selling it especially after only a week of finishing it?

the trucks on backwards that might help if you turn them around LoL :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

That is what I would like to know as well.

1 Like

I just realized that it is just not practical for the place I live in (bad roads, rude drivers, and my house just flooded). But there is nothing wrong with the board itself

where are you shipping it from?

Do you have whatapp? Iwant to ask a question thank my whatapps +66905757578

Roanoke, virginia

whatsapp or email ? i want to ask you about information thank