CLOSING TONIGHT 01/16/19 (Group Buy) for Maytech waterproof (R2-style) Split Trigger Remote with Screen and optional wireless charging

Correct me if I’m wrong and it happens a lot but this would be best for charge only bms users with high end spec boards?

Great Question…

I would work for both direct discharge batteries and bms discharge batteries because it functions outside the battery. circumventing regenerated power from hard braking (coming from the motors)

2 Likes

Underwater test

3 Likes

I’d be interested in one of these remotes w/o a charging pad since I already have one I use to charge my iPhone.

Is it still just a 2.4ghz remote at its core?

$140 is pricey, but still significantly cheaper than the Hoyt puck and that remote supposedly has problems in cold temps and no display.

This is the kind of stuff I’m talking about. Now toss some salt in that water. YESSS

4 Likes

In all honesty, haven’t ridden that setup much. Mostly because I have been riding my dual 6374’s. Also, I need new wheel pulleys as the 15mm only allows for a few threads on my locknut to keep my Popoca’s on the truck.

Besides all that, it pulls…and pulls hard. I enjoy the setup, and will need to get a METR pro for this board as well. See what numbers I am getting when going up these damn hills in my area.

1 Like

I wish the price was lower on this thing i’d buy it in a heartbeat.

Is it too late to get in the group buy? looking for a remote/receiver/charger

I’m going to start a new thread for orders on the MTVESC6.6, the RHEOSTATIC BRAKE module, and the R2 style remote. This will be a quick turn around GB/SAMPLE PRICES. I can have all items shipped from China in the next few days with a large motor order. Motors are still available at a slightly higher price, like 10$ per 6880 sealed 190kv 6374 sealed 170kv 6374 unsealed 190kv also available 6355 S/US 6365 S/US 6374 S/US

5 Likes

Dooooooodddd, can you relax with these deals man. Faaaaaakkkk me

1 Like

My brother, we MUST get these things out before summer so we can get real feedback on what to have for everyone…

Its all about the love for esk8 community and trust in the collective. We know who will use it, so we must get it to you for true trials in its intended application.

6 Likes

Just messin with you. You are doing a shit ton for the community. Keep it up!

2 Likes

Am I understanding correctly about the maytech telemetry remote, that you’ve got a finger trigger for throttle and a thumb trigger for break?

Any chance of an unsealed 6880?

the only ones at that size in production unsealed, but designed for surfboards would be the MTO8085 160kv no hall sensor. price on the sample would be $160 each Retail at $230 each. image image

1 Like

Oh shame. Was hoping they’d have an unsealed 6880 version just like the 6374 unsealed at 190kv.

They’re so pretty.

Drill some speed holes in one!

1 Like

Waterproof remote sounds nice! But how good really Is it when board can still get water damaged while riding in wet conditions!
Only real advantage I see in this remote is if you happen to drop it in the toile. Pls don’t do that :joy:

Style wise definitely koo and different than most remotes currently available in the market. I think it’s worth the try :+1:t3:

2 Likes

they may have one in the works, really they have added a lot of motors to their line up. different size shafts, different kvs, sealed, unsealed as well. bigger bells, rim bearings… It’s a prime opportunity to make some real suggestions for how a few changes can make a huge difference

2 Likes