(CLOSED) $50 Surfrodz RKP press fit mount Round 2. 🛹

Sorry my error here, the new matec is 68mm not 63mm diameter.

The image below is 95mm CTC with 6880 can, 96mm should fit ok.

3 Likes

image image image

14 Likes

How long are they @moon

1 Like

I’ll tell you later but @lrdesigns said he can print them to check if everything is ok

3 Likes

160mm long end to end

2 Likes

Beautiful moonbug

3 Likes

Extended Marc’s mount is 110 center to center. @sofu can show you a pic.

Round 2 press fit mounts are ready to ship. Already shipped first 8 on the list today. And remainder tomorrow. If I PM’ed I need to confirm your address.

Tracking numbers will be updated on the google sheet in a day or so.

7 Likes

Anything with the tracking

When will the next set be available?

Are you selling them?

Sorry been slacking on the tracking numbers. They don’t tell you much though just when they left and when delivered I think. I updated them in the google sheet.

Round 3 will be starting shortly. It will go much faster this time as no chinese new year to deal with and I can just put down the deposit for 20 sets pretty early and be pretty sure I can sell them all.

There will be aluminum motor plates with idler made by @Boardnamics and carbon fiber ones by @moon to be compatible with my press fit mounts. In limited quantities. The exact details are not totally figured out yet, news to come on that. And you can still use @marcmt88 mounts also.

I think the quantities for the motor plates will be about 5 sets for moon and 15 sets for boardnamics. The designs will look something like this but not quite final.

image image

Price and payment arrangements for the motor plates is not final yet so don’t ask, but I may be shipping the plates also.

The price of my press fit mounts is now $54 a set. The $4 increase is to cover paypal fees, exchange rate and packing materials. Stuff I didn’t factor in before. Shipping is still included in the $54. Additional charge for the plates but we have to finalize the price on that.

You can sign up to show interest on this google sheet, and I will create a new group buy thread when more details have been worked out.

6 Likes

Its getting close to wet season here. :cloud_with_rain: :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain: :cloud_with_rain: So I started working on printable a rain fender for my own use. But I will share on thingiverse when ready.

Its a bit overkill to use these press fit mounts to hold a fender but hey why not. :man_shrugging:

9 Likes

Take it to the limit! I love it. If you made one for the bergmeisters, I would happily tip you for your efforts. Name your bounty

2 Likes

Is there gonna be a separate sign up sheet for just the moon/boardnamics mounts? Or should we add our name Round 3 for those?

Maybe I should make one and add it here. Whatever is best for @lrdesigns

I hope I can ship the plates to him so shipping is easier/cheaper for everyone

3 Likes

Are these something you could 3d print?

If it is designed and fits in my build plate, I can print it.

2 Likes

Just paid. I want 3 sets of @moon mounts too. So let me know when you figure that part out. Thanks dude!

3 Likes

Could you ship mine from the uk as I’m in the Uk?