[closed] $50 - Surf Rodz RKP Press fit mount. 200mm 😎

These are high quality and cheap as tits

is it greased inside the seal? of just oiled?

1 Like

already ordered the ones mmaner linked. lol

Or you can buy my extra set :wink:

or you can give me your extra set.

1 Like

Id definitely be down if you decide to order a second batch of these!

1 Like

Y u gotta be like dis :cry:

I WANT EVERYTHING!! AND BECAUSE I CANT AFFORD EVERYTHING I’LL LOW BALL EVERYONE.

unless they are limited quantity item like these press fitted adapter than I’ll pay what it deserves.

5 Likes

I wish tits where this cheap! :wink:

2 Likes

Santa’s come and gone already. You can probably get tits cheap in bangkok.

3 Likes

Time for install guide with pics.

1. Remove grub screws. It may come back to haunt you in the future if you don’t. At first I tried to just have the grub screwed in but down but it was just a tiny amount up and caught on the mount and made it very hard to remove.

I filled the hole with hot glue then cut the excess off with a box cutter. This keeps water out.

Photo%20Dec%2019%2C%201%2026%2033%20PM

Its worth doing if you ride in wet conditions often, or you could end up with a rusty mess like this!! By the way anyone know where to get 70mm stainless steel shoulder bolts?

Photo%20Dec%2019%2C%201%2028%2030%20PM

2. Line up the dot with the grub screw hole. If you miss this step there is a chance they will be mounted wrong as they look almost the same in both directions but the angles a bit different. Add a little grease to the hanger if you want an easier time removing them in the future. 2a. NOTE. They have a left and right as the M4 threaded holes are slightly offset from the center line. This gives a better angle for the motor plate. If you got two sets try not to mix up the pairs.

3. Press fit. Use the axles with a bunch of spaces to press on, tighten them down fairly tight, but DO NOT over tighten. Just a bit more then you would tighten the wheel on should be enough.

Photo%20Dec%2019%2C%201%2038%2044%20PM

If there is a small gap between the end of the hanger and the mount don’t worry about it, its normal.

Photo%20Dec%2019%2C%201%2040%2005%20PM

Mine have been working perfect. No weird sounds, movement or screws loosening of M4 screws even with no loctite. (Still recommend loctite)

Photo%20Dec%2019%2C%201%2035%2053%20PM

Photo%20Dec%2019%2C%201%2058%2010%20PM

Photo%20Jan%2004%2C%2010%2038%2004%20AM

Got some battle scars already. :grinning: Only using 5 bolts as my bolts are too long and need the ground clearance.

6 Likes

Got mine just before leaving US. These are beautiful man thank you…can’t wait to try out these trucks.

I’ve been in contact with a company that has been doing some hybrid bearings and standard bearings but they are higher precision. @b264 is testing a set in the winter hell ride to put them through a real world test.

3 Likes

They are currently being worked, we will see what a cold salty Saint Louis winter does to them. Not found a bearing yet that can survive a whole year

3 Likes

@lrdesigns I can send you some 70mm bolts. Pay for shipping and they’re yours.

You have stainless steel shoulder bolts? If so that would be awesome.

Oops, not stainless. Carbon steel, but I have 4 that I don’t need

The famous “St. Louis Demolition Derby”

2 Likes

That or the infamous 40minute battle

deck vs concrete wall

1 Like