[closed] $50 - Surf Rodz RKP Press fit mount. 200mm 😎

Just in time. :clock730: :sunglasses:

1 Like

On the sign up sheet it looks like we have 9 people and 13 sets, so I am going to go ahead and order 15 sets to have a couple extra.

4 Likes

I sent the money to the factory for 15 sets. They say it will take 7 - 10 days but I think that is just standard answer. It is pretty simple part so hoping for about 7 days. There will be a couple sets spare if no one pulls out.

For the remaining guys not yet paid I hope you can soon.

Sorry I got gif feaver. lol.

2 Likes

Payment sending in a few

1 Like

My dude, ready to pay.

I re-read the thread, it says $50 including shipping but mentions $10 post.

Also not sure on what currency to send, F&F which I would be inclined to use for a long standing member doing something nice for the community for nada is only possible sending Euros for a Euro PP account.

i.e. Is this right?

Or this image

Or what?

Thanks

Second option might be better as the exchange rate is terrible. $50 usd total. I will deal with shipping cost.

2 Likes

Done, thank you buddy

1 Like

Will be paying by tomorrow end of day brotha. Got you and thank you. Can I pay you in bitcoin by chance or no?

Also, forgot to ask the other day but is it too late to have mine done with the whole for marc88’s motor plate cause I already have a set of those mounts and could use them for these.

Thanks so much!

1 Like

@lrdesigns just paid and added to the sheet!

3 Likes

@lrdesigns added to list and sent payment. Thank you!

Darkweb bro :joy::innocent:

1 Like

I’d prefer regular cashola :money_with_wings: for this.

1 Like

Group buy is full. All the mounts a spoken for. We have a total of 17 sets.

1 Like

Factory has started, I will get an update around mid week.

Still waiting on some stragglers for payment. @DerelictRobot @Jansen @monkey32 @adman

5 Likes

9 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::sunglasses:huahua

The two guys that have not paid yet. Let me know if you still want in on this or if you want to drop out or I’m just gonna …

and let someone else have your spot. :grin: :rofl:

I checked in with the factory but they didn’t have any news yet, said they would get back to me shortly.

2 Likes

im sorry brother. bank was being a bitch…shit is sorted now and we are even.

1 Like

Happy weekend peeps. I’m ma chill.

2 Likes

All 17 spots are filled up and paid.

Got an update, factory says they will be done around the 15th which is saturday, then I should receive about mid next week.

I will have to start collecting your mailing address soon if I don’t have it in paypal. Maybe just PM me if that is the case.

2 Likes