CLOSED 10s4p (SAMSUNG 25R) 190€

But I need a battery, and I don’t really want to wait anymore. I guess I’ll just have to get one from you and adjust it myself when it gets here.

Count me in for one as well

1 Like

I can build you a custom battery if you can wait one more month

1 Like

For the same value ? Because that matters too

i´m not sure yet about the pricetag, i´ll start a new thread when everything is ready :wink:

2 Likes

I’m in for one set (battery pack, bms, switch and fast charger) if it’s possible

1 Like

I would upgrade one of the BMS for me (one 49 and on 77A) if possible.

@jujet nothing personal but if I take custom requests from you I have to do it with anybody else. Thank you for understanding.

" BMS inside the S.P.A.C.E. Cell Can handle 30A continuous " 49 amps should be fine

I think that that BMS was bypassed and used for balance charging only.

Many users wanted to improve the perfomance (30A) and therefore bypass the BMS. But the stock version is not bypassed!

1 Like

Even if it is bypassed, everything is limited by a 40 amp fuse. The possibility of having the limitation on the bms allows us to have few seconds peak at almost twice the continuous amp rate.

Furthermore there are other benefits like low and high voltage protection, temperature protection, balanced discharge…(enertion maybe decided to bypass bms because they can relate on vesc settings to protect their packs, but not everyone has a vesc)

@fedestanco I have to ask why did you choose r25 sells? According to one’s understanding hg2 and hg4 are also hood option.

Edit: hg4 in da hood :smiley: i mean “good”

the r25 is the most used cell in this community because it is awesome for it´s low price. hg2 is a bit better but also a bit more expensiv.

1 Like

When talking about the 18650s, maybe you should refer to this: http://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/li-ion-cells-comparison-graphs/12595/1

1 Like

Hi. I came to second thought and I will make my battery by myself because its way more cheaper that way.

@Tuomalar 190 eur is an amazing price. Only the cells would cost you $187 ( Samsung 25R, 40pcs ) Plus you need a spot welder, nickel strips and so on…

1 Like

Just the spot welding on copper costs me 19 euro, on nickel would be 15. But appreciate you are going diy.

at nkon.nl 40 25r cells cost 130,64€ including shipping.

Yes you can go even lower with chinese sellers, but the point here is that you get it ready to go as you would with any eboard seller on the web, but you do it for half the price and probably with much higher rated parts (remember 77amp bms for about 30 euro, remember copper welds). However I am the first to trigger people to go diy, to make mistakes and learn in a expensive way as I did tons of times.

2 Likes

I am totally on your side - this is an amazing value. If I had not already bought my cells I would have probably ordered a pack here. With my previous comment I just wanted to correct @IDVert3X who said the cells alone are like 180€.

1 Like

Thanks for correcting me, I used the price from liionwholesale ( 40*4.69 ).

1 Like