Clone Evo | Landyachtz Evo Falcon | ABEC 107mm | 13s5p | Top Mount FocBox | SK3 6374 | Metr Pro

yes worked quite well

2 Likes

Skills! I’m having trouble enough hitting the center of the cell :sweat_smile:

1 Like

:slight_smile: I had that trouble too, I had to redo some when the wire was just a little too close to the battery case (next to the + term) for comfort, was worried heat might make the wire expand enough to make contact

was def. more work but I feel much safer knowing its there! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, better to be on the safe side. I’ll try it on my new battery, I bet it will be hella-hard because I have two seperate electrodes instead of the Sunkko style electrodes.

Awesome build, makes my mouse hover over the buy button on a Evo deck :sunglasses:

1 Like

I used separate ones too, ended up taping them together image

2 Likes

Forgot to say; done about 15miles on it and must admit stance wise I wish had the bigger one, I love decks with tails so the stance length is much less than I’m used too - the 27inches+ on my lush machine spoiled me falcon feels cramped but really love being able to jam myself in it’s really nice having the wedge at the front.

Carving at speed with flacon feels fantastic!

1 Like

Will this color of “gold” suffice?

5 Likes

:thinking: , Golder

1 Like

51%20PM

@Kug3lis

We need em Like this

lol took me 4 edits

5 Likes

got around to measuring some things

• 20mm clearance under the motors
  • 45mm clearance under the enc.
  • 100mm to foot height (spotted I need to raise my front by 10mm didn’t notice I’d made it a little too dragster)
1 Like

you can pimp anything to look ‘that’ gold for much cheapness :wink:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/300-Sheets-Imitation-Gold-Silver-Copper-14x14cm-Leaf-Foil-Gilding-Art-Craft-DIY-/202214272963

why is it within 24 hours of finishing a new board I ALWAYS break and existing one (3 times now lol)

had a lucky one last night, was doing about 25mph suddenly rear trucks snaps, looked back and one wheel and motor was bouncing off into the distance…

I was really lucky to happen next to a nice grassy garden, I managed to stay on until down to about 15mph (quite enjoyed that part lol) ran it off into someone’s front garden, I’m so glad they did’nt have a knee high wall :slight_smile:

2 mins earlier or later I would have hit a wooden fence there would have been nowhere to go

3 Likes

I’m sorry to hear that! Hope you weren’t injured! What trucks were those? but hey at least you always have another board to ride. If I break mine then thats it for me until my build finishes in a few months time. Good thing there weren’t any other pedestrians too

1 Like

I was lucky didn’t even hit the ground :slight_smile:

diyeboard trucks really given them some punishment so no complaints there at all they’ve done well over 2k miles

1 Like

Yeah especially that! though 2kmiles isn’t so bad for a diyeboard truck right? going for diyelectric 218mm trucks though so I really hope that doesn’t happen to anyone else again under normal riding conditions.

You looked like you weren’t even near pushing the board at that state before it snapped lol

There’s a big difference between tb218’s and these diye trucks. Don’t worry you’ll be good.

2 Likes

phew awesome thanks for that. skate safe @sk8l8r!

1 Like

@Wraith I doubt it would happen to diyebiard trucks under normal riding conditions, I ollie regularly with this deck and ride it like its stolen, those grinds on the mounts have been there for long time lol I have no worries about TB ones breaking

Its funny when it happened I really expected to be hitting the ground was a nice surprise to not be limping a little today :wink: if I was at full speed, I would have been in a tuck and no way I would have survived without pain

1 Like

Yeah that must’ve been interesting to see you travel far one a broken truck lol. Okay thats good to know about the TB trucks.

woah okay that makes the trucks commendable with that kind of riding while lasting that long haha

the one tip - when you hear anything odd - stop or slow down, I gave up on my speed run 18mile round and was heading home after hearing something I odd couldn’t find - was a snapped axel sounds like ‘someone loose but not quite’ if you know what I mean :slight_smile:

EDIT: and like I said 2nd truck like this I’ve broken and zero complaints - it served me well and lasted longer than expected- ordered 2 this time :slight_smile:

1 Like