CLEARANCE - Make an offer - Several great and unique parts

Hi Ben!

I’m new to this whole E-skating scene so forgive me if I’m being dumb. How much are your wheels, enclosures and ESC + remote? I don’t think I can afford the deck and motor mount since I’m on a tight budget.

Kind regards, Flim de Jong

Will those enclosures fit a concave deck or is it more flat…

couldnt you remedy this by a trip to a lawyer and a contract at purchase waiving rights to sue?

Yes sir…please sign here…

I’m not a lawyer so not sure. Just know there are tons of frivolous lawsuits over things in CA that you think there would be protection from. Sometimes comes down to settlement cost vs fighting it out in court.

Like I said, not a lawyer but if someone here is, would be cool to have a community framework doc that protects the honest sellers on here.

2 Likes

Sorry everybody for not responding sooner, I’ve just returned from a backpacking trip - I have a lot of messages to respond to, this is just letting you al know that I will carefully read your messages and get back to everyone in the next 48 hours with in-depth responses

2 Likes

The pictures above are about as best representation as I can get with a camera. I can figure out cost to the UK if you are still interested, I’ll bust out the scale.

Depends on how concave it is. I’ve known these ABS enclosures from psychotiller to be pretty good with flexing to fit different decks, especially with some boat sealant on the bottom to prevent abrasions on either surface.

Thanks for the reply, but having spoke to a few members it seems that the shipping of these is higher than.id be prepared to pay… I’ll just have to wait for them to be restocked in the UK I guess.

1 Like

Hey @anorak234 your motor mount is till available? Thank you

It’s still available. PM me with an offer if you want to purchase.

everything here sold?

Most of it - still got trucks and the motor mount

2 Likes

Still got the trucks and motor mount?

Sorry, nope

1 Like