Chinese Superstars

Trampa wants £180 which is currently $230usd without the shipping so…Capture%20_2019-01-05-11-20-50

Correction. For purchasing outside of Britain -20% for VAT.

woops. my bad… Idk what I was looking at

1 Like

From who? This thread is full of misinformation.

I don’t trust these wheels at all and I just don’t think you should be selling them in the first place. People might not like @trampa or wherever but this is their design, youre likely risking people’s life and the profits of the company that developed this design all in one foul swoop.

That’s a dick move. I don’t support people like that and I urge others to do the same

11 Likes

I completely agree with you guys. It is not worth the damage it would do to you if the wheels fail. Nevertheless I am just interested in the quality. But seeing that they cost 113$ thats quite a lot. Then I will just go with the ''really cheap a$$ phneumatics from the thread :joy: ‘’.

Way better option in my opinion. Has been tested multiple times and works flawlessly. :slight_smile: And I completely with @brenternet… sorry for my weird humor :rofl:

I was just hoping that these Pneumatics were comparable to those from the other thread. But seeing that you tell me that they defenitly have cut corners to come here really discourages me.

I have tried remain as neutral as possible. I haven’t used them yet. I have said that they are not a Trampa wheel. Trampa has said that they thoroughly test their products before shipping. Their reputation is on the line. I would happily buy a set of Trampa wheels, absolutely the way to go to ensure that the product is safe. Just a bit too expensive for me ATM. This thread was started by someone asking if anyone had seen these or used them. I bought them to find out for myself and I assumed that the purpose of a forum was have free open discussion. I have put forward what I am doing and what I found so far for the benefit of the group. Being as straight forward and open as possible. As an adult I take responsibility for my own actions.

3 Likes

So if we may rank the wheels that are currently on the market we get this list right?

1. Sixshooters. Proven quality. Sturdy etc. 1… Trampa Also proven quality, Sturdy etc.
  2. Evolves I think. Might deform over time.
  3. Eskating Eu. Whats the experience with these wheels? Would like to know. 3… Cheap ass phneumatics Pros: CHeappp :rofl: Sturdy, all files available.

With big chance of flying like superman 10. Chinese Superstars

2 Likes

:joy: :joy:

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy: 10char

1 Like

And i really appreciat that . It is always nice to see someone make the choice to test it ‘‘for the community :grinning:’’ and offcourse themselves.

Believe me if it’s a failure I will definitely be posting some negative ghost rider comments.

2 Likes

Ah thanks in advence man !

You forgot to deduct 20% British VAT.

1 Like

Like the correctness :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would add the MBS wheels to the list. The all aluminum would be around $180 with the esk8 discount code. The plastic would be sub $120. I’ve been happy with both types.

2 Likes
11 Likes

That’s interesting.

2 Likes

I have clones laying at home

9 Likes

And whats the verdict sir?

2 Likes