Chinese Superstars

ask for the cost and can sell 100 to 9.5 pc and shipping sea they tell me the cost on Monday I do not know if anyone interested

pregunte por el costo y pueden vender 100 a 9.5 la pc y envio maritimo de el cual me dicen el costo el lunes no se si alla alguien interesado

2 Likes

Tells me more about their business ethos… They tell you anything you want to hear. It is typical that fake part manufacturers claim to be the original supplier. The original moulds have the Trampa Logo engraved. You can’t inject non Trampa branded parts on them. The moulds we use are pretty sophisticated pieces of art, designed to withstand a couple of 100K perfect shots.

Superstars are not made in China, never have been made in China and never will be made in China. In total there are 7 different companies involved to make a complete Superstar Wheel to the spec we offer. There is no single supplier. The individual parts come together at our warehouse and are finally put together to your design requirements in Nottingham.

11 Likes

2lot1i

20 Likes

since we are talking about superstars centers do not think they could design some with 22mm diameter to be adjustable to normal longboard trucks @trampa

1 Like

I saw a pair of these when i was in China in a factory, they also had a copy of MBS Twister hubs the quality was great but a dick move just to go out and directly steal someone else work.

5 Likes

I know them all personally. I know the mashines involved and all details of the production process A-Z. We visit our suppliers during production cycles and adjust tolerances, debate improvements, packaging and shipping etc. We run our own production agency and inspect every single step of the production process and supply chain. Semi finished goods need to be transported from factory A to B etc. We handle that in-house. There is no China involved nor any subcontractors. The only way to make quality parts is using quality suppliers and long term business relationships. Most of our suppliers are making our parts for more than 10 years. And most of them make parts for other quality brands we all know. Non of our suppliers sell any goods directly and for sure not on Alibaba.

12 Likes

Ok seems like I can’t get them to answer me. How did you guys get your sample orders in?

And they did not Photoshop the bearing. Trampa Logo still on them. This is a white gloss painted original Trampa Superstar. These are all our images, stolen from our website. You see the original Superstar and in consequence you will not get what you see.

4 Likes

Theives plain and simple. Would go broke trying to sue. Best bet is the court of the people. Don’t do business with theives.

2 Likes

%E5%BE%AE%E4%BF%A1%E5%9B%BE%E7%89%87_20181107094638 %E5%BE%AE%E4%BF%A1%E5%9B%BE%E7%89%87_20181107094629

8 Likes

I bought them, but I have not started my build yet.

2 Likes

Did you get them from the link in the first post? With the trucks? If not could you provide the the link where you got them and how much they cost please.

1 Like

https://detail.1688.com/offer/568373460546.html?spm=b26110380.sw1688.mof001.1672.6ec960685ShQQl

3 Likes

I bought it in the Chinese version of Alibaba. The sample price is 85 RMB for one wheel.

2 Likes

How about the trucks? Are you from China? Are they the same supplier as in the English version of Alibaba.com? I am a more familiar with taobao.

Truck is very heavy, I don’t like it。 I am Chinese。 Yes, the same supplier as the English version of Alibaba

%E5%BE%AE%E4%BF%A1%E6%88%AA%E5%9B%BE_20181107101443

1 Like

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/chinese-superstars/73166/58?u=tamatoa I have those plastic ones already but the interesting part about the superstar clones is that most of the pulleys and drivetrains available on the market are designed for those wheels. Less trouble finding compatible parts.

I usually model my own manufacturing, so I don’t worry about compatibility issues.

2 Likes

Good to know Man, I will be looking out for your build then, please do post a build log, good luck.

2 Likes