Cheap Vac Formed 1/8th inch ABS Enclosures! $30 Each + $7 Shipping Anywhere in US

If you want more pics I can send some of my board later. Just let me know. They look great!

I only have the mold for the mini, no pictures at the moment but I can make one this weekend so I can post pics of it.

Will look almost exactly like the pics I posted just 9" shorter.

Forsure. I gotta go measure my board. Making a beach cruiser. Small pack

1 Like

Shipping on the smaller enclosure is only $5.

Do you do custom sizes?

Yeah, but I have to charge more because making a mold is a lot of work. What are you looking for? I’ll give you a quick quote.

Nice simple enclosures, do you have a thread on how you made your vacuum former? I am looking to make one this summer

i will pm u. very specific size.

1 Like

I actually use an industrial one.

1 Like

Oh nice haha that’s cool too

1 Like

UPDATE: I am nearly done with everyone’s enclosure who has already paid. They are on track to ship out on Monday.

I will do just ONE MORE round of enclosures, but after that I will be far too busy with school to keep this up. Message me before next week Sunday (Feb 17th) if you want to get in on the last round of enclosures.

1 Like

2 Likes

Amyway to mod the 38” to fit a 40” switchblade?

Honestly, I don’t know because I don’t own a 40 switchblade so I don’t know how much the bottom of the deck differs.

That being said, if you add 1/2 inch foam weatherstripping, it should fit just fine even if the enclosure doesn’t perfectly conform to the deck.

1 Like

Before I made my own, I used an enclosure meant for a concave deck on my switchblade and I just had to add an extra layer of weatherstripping on the sides and it worked really well. It just goes to show that weatherstripping helps a lot even if the enclosure is nothing like the deck. Just not quite as pretty as one that perfectly conforms.

UPDATE: Orders are packaged and will ship tonight. I will send tracking numbers, but please be patient. I will try to send tracking info tonight but I might not be able to get it done until tomorrow.

1 Like

pm’d about one. thx

Here are all the enclosures I have left. A couple have minor surface bubbling and webbing of the plastic as you can see in the pictures, but you can only really see them in direct light. PM me if you want one!

IMG_0257

Short Enclosure

IMG_0259

Concave Enclosure

IMG_0261

Low Profile Enclosure

IMG_0260

Picture showing the minor surface bubbling and webbing.

1 Like

Pm’d

10 char

just wanted to drop a lil vid here from/about the case a i got…and at a steal price…none the less going rate is fair… and lots-o-space as well if youre going for a higher parallel pack! #buildinprogress

https://youtu.be/-bMJKV3QBJU

1 Like