Cheap Ass 6x2 Pneumatic Belt Setup. 3D printed Pulley/ Vex Versa Pulley. Thingiverse link in post #534

Alright. Small feedback. They are thinner. But they fit well enough. The only reason I tried these out is because of the long wait from China. Here some pics. I hope I can ride them next week or so when I hacked some mounts together. IMG_20190405_214809 IMG_20190405_215048

1 Like

looks differ.

the copper stem one look likes rubber inject on the stem. the silver stem one looks like the stem was screw in. thereā€™s a nut planted in the tube.

Anyone on here ever designed a 3d printable gear drive for this? I know @ervinelin did but he wonā€™t answer me :frowning:. I think it would be really interesting to try one. :slight_smile:

1 Like

fusion has gear script. You can just design it however you want to.

Wanted also to try out a gear drive 3D printedā€¦ :slight_smile: ā€¦ But too much to do so no time to get into designing the gear Drive.

You can even download the gear models from McMaster.

3 Likes

thats boring and also very limiting. but yeah, doable.

@mishrasubhransu @Benjamin899 thank you for your advice but unfortunately, Iā€™ve got no previous experience with any CAD program. :frowning: Only option for me is to wait until someone designs one. :smile:

i also didnt until 6months ago, watched one basic video and went from there and thought myself most of it and i would still consider myself a noob.

3 Likes

There are many people who ask me for STLs, this version of the drive, that version of the remote. Of which even I am confused which is which. Top that off with having 2 young kids, having to change jobs and move all in the same month I simply donā€™t have time to reply everyone.

I also didnā€™t publish any of the files because they have not proven to be 100% reliable or correctly modelled.

If you hit me back in May I should have more time on my hands.

4 Likes

Why are people asking for the STL, you can basicly do nothing except print them.

Anybody within the EU got a spare tube? I just went for a ride and damaged my tube. :frowning:

How did you damage it? Just a flat or was the valve hole opening sharp?

1 Like

It was the valve hole. I know itā€™s my fault for not sanding it down or ordering a spare tube. Iā€™m going to order a bunch of spare ones from @dickyho but I just wanted to see if anyone within the EU got some spare ones so I can get rolling as fast as possible. :slight_smile:

What would you recommend more for a build with these pneus?! A Drop-Down Deck or a Drop-Through Deck?!

Drop-down for sure. Check out my build here:

1 Like

Im diggin my drop deckā€¦just got its maiden voyage yesterday and testing everything outā€¦ =)

time to whore out the new pulley vid from dicky :wink:

3 Likes

Will do, thank you. :smile:

@mishrasubhransu i finally finished my board with these tires and wow they are smooth i will post some pictures later!

2 Likes

Ok hereā€™s some pics of my board.The loop key is temporary as I am waiting for an antispark to come. I will be posting a full build thread but I have yet to decide a name if anybody have has any ideas let me know. 0411191325_HDR 0411191325 0411191325b 0411191325a 0411191326 0411191326_HDR 0411191326a_HDR

7 Likes