Cheap Ass 6x2 Pneumatic Belt Setup. 3D printed Pulley/ Vex Versa Pulley. Thingiverse link in post #534

I’m.gonna do a lil install video when belts arrive… But I have the long mounts from Marc and theres just enough room for an idler and the belt.to.make the bend… But a smaller one I’m. Not sure… I do have a used set of his mounts that are one size smaller so maybe I will lay it down during install just to see what the clearance might be

1 Like

Got the goodies today thank you @mishrasubhransu you rock!!! He adapter feel really solid and look good too.

So happy today, also had another pair of pulleys from the secret Santa thing.

3 Likes

I want my wheels :disappointed_relieved:

Yeah…wheres yur wheel bro? It’s like been forever…! Maybe they got lost! Lol just fn witcha… If it makes u feel.better I think a motor died on me today =\

4wd bro :blue_car:

2 Likes

:joy: oh man, don’t tempt me i will start by getting this thing in the road first. I am afraid I’d need like 12s10p to go 4wd or something.

1 Like

Size does matter :smirk:

2 Likes

When buying these wheels from China, I received them relatively quickly. Like 2 weeks I think. After I received, I started receiving phone calls from someone claiming to be from UPS with the correct tracking number saying they needed a power of attorney form in order for my package to be released through customs. I didn’t respond but got about 5 voicemails so I called her back and they said they need the form. I gave them an email and they emailed me their form from a ups.com email. I’m now at about 30-50 phone calls/voicemails of them hella harassing me and I’m afraid to fill out a form when I already have the wheels. Anyone else experience something like this? And maybe if you haven’t gotten your wheels, they’re stuck in customs

what? just ignore.

1 Like

This is a scam. Don’t give them any information

2 Likes

I thought for sure too but how do they get UPS.com emails?

Anyone have these 4 wheels for sell? Just got a message back saying they gave me my refund back. I’m upset for the fact I’ve been waiting hella long and they just now told me this after like a month of wait @mishrasubhransu you have any spares for sell ? I got everything minus the wheeels

I took the lip off my versa pulleys just using wire cutters. Just go around the edge, does cramp up the hands a bit but does the job well. I went as far as using a think round file in the teeth grooves to take the lip out completely.

2 Likes

Nope, I had ordered 8 wheels and 8 extra tires(with inner tube) in all. 4 wheels stayed with me and 4 are going to @AndresIGC.

I am guessing the tires won’t be of much use to you.

2 Likes

are you in the US or where?

Vacaville California

well i am in Germany, dunno if you want to pay that much for shipping.

So mounted my adapters and pulleys on the hubs. Fits perfectly and easy to do thanks again for making them @mishrasubhransu. I find it is easy to get the spacer to fall and lay flat inside the hub while reassembling it had to take both wheels apart at least once :sweat_smile:. Best way I found is to mount it on the trucks.

Went for a quick ride on those wheels unpowered, they had wheel bites, need to change the deck. Also, the rolling resistance is not a myth :laughing:

1 Like

I am glad you like it, let’s see how they hold up.

I didn’t quite get what you said here. What spacer are you talking about?

I think it’s because they are using a high temp/thicker grease that stays inside for much longer. It should free up when it gets hotter though. @Hummie probably has more to say about that.

1 Like

The one in between the bearings inside the hubs. I took I apart to fit the new bolts. I tried to reassemble the hubs on the bench and I did not notice that the spacer wasn’t standing verticaly anymore so I had to take it apart again to make it stand so I can get the axle through. It happens to me on regular wheels sometimes too. :joy: I am just too hasty.

2 Likes