Pre-Order Focbox Unity $249 | R-SPEC Drive Kit $579USD

Cheap Ass 6x2 Pneumatic Belt Setup. 3D printed Pulley/ Vex Versa Pulley. Files available

wheels
pneumatics

i moded my old axles to 47mm, and my 6x2 fit perfectly and 218TB have the same, weird.

dude, wrong topic and also who cares? if you are willing to pay, some people just want to ride and don’t care about $$$

Well… WIth only speed rings I get this:

With the spacer, wheel, speed ring, I get not enough thread at the end to engage the NyLock:

I am quite sure they are legit TB trucks. :slight_smile:

ok, must be me, i did it with a flex so 47mm is probably wrong and have more like 42mm, which would fit perfectly.

To be fair I probably would have said the same thing to you…

But also how is this relevant at all {Stay in your LANE}

I use two 2mm shims(fancy washers). One next to the aluminum part of the trucks and one just before the start of the threads.

After 6 hours of playing around I have managed to make everything fit. I think the spacers should be a little bit, like 1mm lower. :smiley:

Yes, the tires are backwards. Was more happy with the outcome, so I didn’t even care about the tire orientation. :smiley:

I had to use ~9mm of total shimming to make things tolerable. :smiley:

Wow, that’s alot. I def used just 4mm. I wonder if they have changed the design a bit. Moved the bearings closer together.

From you pic that you posted a day ago, it seems that you are have an extra of 3mm space.

Where’s the belt?

i can confirm that the spacer used have variation of 0.1mm, which is quite alot.

I presume it’s because of dual 6374 motors. Requires quite a wheel offset to make motors fit on the trucks. Atm the distances are gut wrenching. Wheel to mount distance is 1mm. Between motors it’s also 1-2mm.

Belts are not put on yet.

I use 6374 too, without any issue. With 15mm belt.

Edit: BTW, I think I have those clearances too.

I think your motor cans are shorter. Looks like TB motors.

Did you had to shave your TB trucks to fit wheels ?
About to do a hummie build these 6” wheels and 107mm Superfly wheels as wheel. Just wondering will those be a problem before I get to it

Nope. With TB218 trucks they leave about 3mm extra shaft length when using the standard skateboard washers on each side. So I had to use 2mm shims on both sides. Does that answer your question?