Chasing Time | HAYA | Venom Magnum MACH 1 | Surf Rodz RKP 200mm | OKP/UNiK mounts | Unity | 12s4p VTC5A | SPARKLE

well. That just happened. Fit is … perfect. May I introduce you the first ever pulleys for Mach 1 wheels.

DSC00670 DSC00685 DSC00686 DSC00691

24 Likes

:exploding_head:.its gorgeous I’d say… thank you so much :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Gorgeous. When will be the test?

dunno as I’m now moving to finish the design of the SR mounts, get the prototypes and then assemble everything and go for a ride. But I don’t know if I will finish the HAYA by this time as I got lots on my plate + the event in July to organize + my upcoming kitesurfing trip. Depending on the amount of pulleys I will be able to ask my supplier for a quote and report back. Let me know how many pulleys you all need or if you want me to send them someone (like a group buy or so) to save shipping.

1 Like

What would be a quote for 10x ? Edit: not all for me, just an estimate of total

1 Like

Mark me down for 2 pullies

1 Like

let’s see how many we can get and then I’ll ask a quote. 10 is very limited amount for such part due to the level of details and the fact that these are milled out of a solid block of AL7075 etc…

2 Likes

Me want one

2 Likes

I’ll take a set right now to see if I can get some mounts to work with some of my trucks I have laying around…as it seem your gonna be a busy man and I’ll take another set for the outlaw Aera build when you get around to the rf-1 mount …so you can mark me for one set now or two Which ever and send me it later with the mount save shipping duties and exchange rates I’m Canadian we get the beats. But if this is only a one time thing then I want two…

1 Like

No, I didn’t even use a full battery cycle on rear wheel drive, the traction was too bad.

1 Like

I definitely want a set

1 Like

Yep keen for 2 pulleys And SR mounts when they’re done. :ok_hand:

1 Like

I’m updating the mounts to allow a perfect alignement of the pulley while still having a strong fit.

10 03 43

11 Likes

I’m interested in a set of pulleys

1 Like

Little move. Now printing the other symmetric side, put the idlers and I’ll get the job done.

IMG_6059 IMG_6058 IMG_6060

16 Likes

Just added the other mount for the dual 6374. Well it fits. Next step is to fit the idlers and we’re good to go.

IMG_6063 IMG_6062 IMG_6065

16 Likes

slowly the idlers come into place ! I wish I have more time.

IMG_6070 IMG_6067 IMG_6071

7 Likes

Update of the day. I’ve revisited some stuff which include the “snap in” part after getting the 3D printing parts. I’ve beefed up some areas and also re engineered the areas to host the idler bolts.04 25 03 20 34 49

8 Likes

I’ve just launched a new print for the full assembly and will report back.

10 Likes

Nice :+1:t5::+1:t5::+1:t5:

1 Like