Chasing Time | HAYA | Venom Magnum MACH 1 | Surf Rodz RKP 200mm | OKP/UNiK mounts | Unity | 12s4p VTC5A | SPARKLE

I launched 4 pulleys as prototype that I should get in 10 days, probably less and I’ll now work on the motor mounts.

6 Likes

@Eboosted these wheels will be very nice on your moonshine sidekick. These are my plans too for my outlaw or another sidkick because I can’t stop buying them most versatile short long board I’ve tryed to date…you can street skate the shit out of it and do 35mph on the same super soft set up and 50degrees plates… @okp Alan has 176 surfrodz on his sidekick build if you wanted to see how much play between the two different sizes of trucks … me personally enjoy a smaller 150 to160mm size truck it’s much easier to keep stable also by far grippier and faster going into and out of corners.

update - I should get the aluminium prototypes around 28th of Feb!

4 Likes

When do you estimate the final group buy is(March… april…may? :smiley: ) I might like a tiny wheel build :+1:

as soon as I got the prototypes pulleys, I will do quality check and testing fit same day and then we can start to arrange a real production ! the sooner the better!

2 Likes

I’m in for a set! These things are freaking massive!

3 Likes

@okp I’m in for a set too, I’m fallen in love with 76mm and really want to try those Magnums!

2 Likes

great guys ! start a list here or a google sheet and then I’ll ask for a quote to my supplier.

3 Likes

Waiting for this pulley as well planing on doing a nice build with this

2 Likes

Depending on the cost I’m interested in a paif

3 Likes

I want in on there pulles. Wheels have been ordered. Can’t wait.

2 Likes

Kinda the same here. I don’t have Magnums but hope to build a short cruiser in the extended future. If the price is right I might bite.

2 Likes

10% off everything on daddies right now I believe.

Also depending on prices im in for some pulleys.

1 Like

I’ll get the prototype pulleys in the upcoming days and keep you sync !!

4 Likes

Cant wait…should be a great addition to my lightweight commuter build

1 Like

I’ve got my UNiK DH inspired build ready for your pullys and aera motor mounts when your ready…38 OUTLAW …AERA RF-1 …VENOM MAGS…:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:…SO EXCITED FOR THIS ONE… I want spring NOW… IMG_20190226_142655 IMG_20190226_141221 IMG_20190222_153934

16 Likes

now we talk. That’s a beauty !!!

4 Likes

This will be a SMC graphene 150amp 12s2p lipo…my dream build the UNiKorn UP-H beast build… I’m pumped thank you for helping to make this happen

4 Likes

I will get the pulleys on tuesday. In the meanwhile, I’m starting to work on the mounts

4 Likes

http://www.e-sk8.fr/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/Measures.jpg

very first prototype render, measuring everything using the idea that the system is made of two parts and one of them is pushed as the base (inspired by lrdesigns).

http://www.e-sk8.fr/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/OKP_SURF1.png

http://www.e-sk8.fr/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/OKP_SURF2.png

This is super early prototype. I may also add idlers as an option.

I’ve also added a 1mm “guard” but don’t know if that make sense or just use extra space. I always use minimalism as the baseline of my parts, so maybe this is too much for me.

7 Likes