Chasing Time | HAYA | Venom Magnum MACH 1 | Surf Rodz RKP 200mm | OKP/UNiK mounts | Unity | 12s4p VTC5A | SPARKLE

The 180 will give you more room for motors and get longer Axel’s too

sunday morning mood

5 Likes

a quick update as I have been hit by the flu. Damn, this thing kills you. I just managed to get out of the 39.7/40.5 °C body temperature area.

Some shoots to keep you tuned as the proud owner of #01.

DSC00050 DSC00051

23 Likes

14 Likes

quick shot. working on the 32T pulley driver :wink:

8 Likes

will you sell the pulleys?

1 Like

yeah ! I’ll launch a batch if people are interested

9 Likes

Look at those beauty wheels :heart_eyes:

Oo hell yes please … @Skunk o have a looky over here

I spy with my little eye. I see your @okp precision truck on that bad boy too now…what’s the width of that bad ass gorgeous truck you got going on.id love to know the spec of them

Yep yep yep. Lol

1 Like

a little move is better than no move ! I fixed my 3D printer so I can continue the prototyping. So far, it’s looking good.DSC00083

these babies should be finished by tomorrow or so.

10 Likes

8 Likes

well, got it. Mach 1 Venom DH wheels 32T driver with integrated bearing and end to end spacers support.

DSC00091

18 Likes

some quick renders in the meanwhile. I’m printing the other pulley and will put that on the hanger… and start working on the mounts!

07 36

11 Likes

Nice can’t Waite to get a set of this :grimacing:

1 Like

Me too ! they will be fully monobloc out of a single block AL7075.

3 Likes

I’m ssssooo extremely excited for these

2 Likes

ehhe yeah me too :slight_smile: this should be pretty decent. In terms of spacers, to ensure we got a tight end to end fit

from external wheel bolt towards hanger

bolt > 6mm bearing > 10mm spacer internal bearing > 6mm bearing > 10mm spacer > 6mm bearing > 1mm spacer

and we’re good.

2 Likes

Every time this thread pops up I get all excited. These look great and can’t wait for winter to run away. Great job okp. Did you ever figure out which trucks your gonna rock on this sweet build

1 Like

I really can’t wait to get my hands on a set of those wheels. Great work

2 Likes