General Carvon Thread - V3 - V4 SD - V4 XL and future products

I have four V3’s

2 Likes

Holly, that’s some carvon masterbation dood

1 Like

Hahaha, for real. Im thinking Im gonna see if I can squeeze all of this into a Carbon fiber enclousure.

36 Likes

How much does that thing weight? I’m guessing 25-30 lbs?

1 Like

DAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNN

6 Likes

Idk, but you are close. My other 4wd hub board with 12S6P weighs 28. This will be close to that as well.

2 Likes

at least this board is perfectly balanced smack in the middle

1 Like

Wanna save a little weight and sell me the other two? :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Sorry, Im already light enough because these things cost me an arm and a leg hahaha.

4 Likes

Lmao. I can’t wait to get a pair of those.

@BigBoyToys holly smokes!! Dude just promise us some videos with that beast!!

The wait is getting unbearable.

1 Like

wow it’s like a wireless control brushless IED.

You’re cheating, I see 14s2p and a 12s BMS. :wink:

This thing is gonna grow some popeye forearms moving it around. I have about half of that on my board and it’s oh so heavy.

I hope you get it all to fit, can’t wait.

14s4p actually, but yea how’s that work with a 12s bms

Well, 56 cells is definitely 14S4P, but you are right about the bms. I must have grabbed one12S Liion bms out of the pile. Ive got 12S Liion, 12S LiFePO4 and 14S LiFePO4 BMS’s on hand though. Good eye

3 Likes

Amazing

Hey @ChrisChaput great to meet you :metal:t2:

12 Likes

Looking at v4 i cant imagine how it will look with 90mm wheel on it.

1 Like

My initial thoughts

3 Likes

Niiiceee !!! @Michaelinvegas how was the torque from startup ?

It’s not rip your face off acceleration …it’s smooth and controllable … IMO Fast and powerful enough to win races…but something you can hand right over to a novice to ride. Its how the power is put down to pavement. It inspires confidence. Also, very nice carver…the balance between throttle and glide is utterly amazing…throttle into a turn, then off the throttle, then on the throttle coming out of the carve…it’s gotta be the most natural feeling boards. Plus the the braking was perfect for me. You never feel like you are gonna regret slamming on the breaks. It just doesn’t unsettle you because of a hard deceleration. That being said, the stoping distance is a little longer than some. But it’s something you can learn to over come by learning the boards characteristics and use it as an advantage.

It was the first time Eric’s ride a dual Carvon. He was 30+ on the first pass. And if he had more room … I don’t know. But he was able to decelerate smoothly to cut his speed and take the turn in the road.

Eric’s uncensored comments

6 Likes