General Carvon Thread - V3 - V4 SD - V4 XL and future products

Oh thank god !!! Good to hear that :slight_smile:

1 Like

That is about the most accurate description one could give. I askled him over on the Kickstarter if the MBS fit on the V$ Speed drive, will update here as soon as he answers.

If they fit clones they’ll fit MBS. IF they only fit ABECs and not clones, then no, they will not fit MBS. I’m pretty sure i saw a pic of these with clones on them… so i feel hopeful that the answer is yes.

Just throwing this out here, becuase it was requested yesterday, but heres the calculator for Devins Formulas for the VESC Settings: Calculator

4 Likes
18 Likes

These just look fuckin amazing

4 Likes

All I need is andonized black version now :slight_smile:

1 Like

:astonished:

I’m torn between black vs raw. the black wears down from road debris

But v3 is going to have this urethane protection sleeve so this time its going to be ok,

1 Like

Mine dont lol.

He said he still working on the sleeves.

5 Likes

Hello, Just wanna know, when will it launch? Because I`m going to Usa in november and want one

You will be able to get them in November as fsr as I know. It will likely take him until then to catch up onall the other orders he already has.

Never hurts trying to reach out to Jerry…sometimes he can accommodate

1 Like

how will they decide who can buy… will it be fight to the death? XD

1 Like

How do I order one Mini for Kegels now??

You can try emailing Jerry at carvonskates@gmail

1 Like

@bigboytoys did you tried your v3 Carvon’s ? I wondering what’s the torque like and hill climbing ability over over the old v2.5 ?

The specs alone would suggest it would be slightly weaker. 110 vs 85KV and 64mm vs 74mm stator. In order to get the motor completely out of the wheel he had to use a short stator. Its a good compromose imo. Im not sure my board would be a good comparator as its 4wd.

2 Likes

You have 4 v3s? Or are you using the xmotor?

1 Like